Thread: Impropriety

1. Default Impropriety

One of my locker characters recently got arrested for impropriety and had to pay a small fine.

While it's no big deal, I was wondering what does one have to do to commit this crime? Assuming someone didn't accuse the character falsely and get away with it (which I don't understand, this character rarely speaks and doesn't really know anyone), I don't know what the heck happened. All I can think of is that he might have hogged a locker for too long.

It's possible the accusation was very old and I just never noticed it. Still...I'm wondering what the definition of the crime is.
    Last edited by Candor; 07-16-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    One of my locker characters recently got arrested for impropriety and had to pay a small fine.

While it's no big deal, I was wondering what does one have to do to commit this crime? Assuming someone didn't accuse the character falsely and get away with it (which I don't understand, this character rarely speaks and doesn't really know anyone), I don't know what the heck happened. All I can think of is that he might have hogged a locker for too long.

It's possible the accusation was very old and I just never noticed it. Still...I'm wondering what the definition of the crime is.
    It is an accusable. Probably hogged a locker and made someone upset.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Candor was cybering with the door open.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.