Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS Wizard

oops wrong thread
    Last edited by karnamm; 07-19-2018 at 11:09 AM.

People were talking about it in this thread. No they are not the same thing though. Rapidfire was actually super expensive but super powerful. You could probably read on it on the wiki somewhere.
    "Freedom for those who fought for it, is a taste the protected will never know" -Unknown

3. Default

There is a thread about the suckness of 519 now compared to before, I believed it turned out to be quite a bit less effective when comparing it to 719 though still quite doable. I'm working a CS based fire mage now through the low levels. 502 is pretty efficient mana-wise, but slow. It seems like the combination of fire lore bonus from 520 and 519 would make it a pretty safe build to everything but CMANs.

Quote Originally Posted by liquiddrool View Post
    There is a thread about the suckness of 519 now compared to before, I believed it turned out to be quite a bit less effective when comparing it to 719 though still quite doable. I'm working a CS based fire mage now through the low levels. 502 is pretty efficient mana-wise, but slow. It seems like the combination of fire lore bonus from 520 and 519 would make it a pretty safe build to everything but CMANs.
    Even with 202 fire lore, Immolate is trash now. There's currently almost no point training past 20 ranks of fire lore to unlock Minor Steam.

Simu apparently acknowledged at Simucon that fire lore sucks, so hopefully it'll get a buff soon. In the meantime though, you're mostly wasting TPs taking fire past 20 and 519 is a pretty weak kill spell compared to what it use to be.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-24-2018 at 03:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible