Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dodgy Ring +10 Dodge Bonus, +7 DEX, +6 AGI, +3 Perception Bonus

you shut your evil spewing mouth!

2. Default

For those asking I do not accept cash but I will accept BS at 1.3m per 1000. I'm giving someone until midnight tonight to accept a much larger trade deal that includes this ring. If I don't hear from then the BO will be set at twice the current bid, 70m.

ill trade a veil iron katana for it

45 mil

Amazing enhancive. Where did you find this? + cant remember a non-combat enhancive that reached this high of a bid before.

6. Default

And sold for 70m buyout. Yeah, I don't recall seeing an enhancive go for so much. As I said earlier I'm not 100 percent but I believe it came off the boss that dropped rings in the necropolis at old ebons

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbitstomp View Post
    And sold for 70m buyout. Yeah, I don't recall seeing an enhancive go for so much. As I said earlier I'm not 100 percent but I believe it came off the boss that dropped rings in the necropolis at old ebons
    Search in files in notepad++, put in ring description, point it at your logs folder, then you will see!

Thats one hell-of-a find. Even a 4x sanctified claidhmore found at the last DR only made it to 50m

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbitstomp View Post
    I traded a +7 CM +8 AGI pin for a polearm that I sold a few months later for I think 80m. Wyrom has always maintained that Duskruin loot hasn't changed, but it was so much better the first run. I assume there was some echo of loot pressure in it or something. And now there's no necropolis either. Enhancives seem to be getting harder to come by.
    Last edited by Goat; 07-22-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

at least it found a great home where its loved