Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dodgy Ring +10 Dodge Bonus, +7 DEX, +6 AGI, +3 Perception Bonus

1. Default

I think recharge cost is connected to bard sung value, so if you could do the loresong value that would probably give some idea of the recharge cost
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

2. Default

It's worth 650k.

3. Default

Hmm, I just bought an enhancive wth a 200k bard sung value and the seller told me it was 10k BP to recharge. Maybe I was wrong about bard value correlating to recharge cost
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

22m

25m

30 mil

7. Default

Several big fish have been asking about a buyout. I didn't set one originally because I had no idea what something like this would be worth on the open market. I'm going to let it sit another day and then I'll consider.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbitstomp View Post
    Several big fish have been asking about a buyout. I didn't set one originally because I had no idea what something like this would be worth on the open market. I'm going to let it sit another day and then I'll consider.
    I'd offer a buyout except I don't have the silver for it. I'm wondering if you're accepting electronically delivered cash money.

That said I'll bid 35m.
    Last edited by SimDawg; 07-17-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Recharge cost is function of the enhancives, crumbly/persists, and jewelry/advguild/other.

A single-value enhancive has a recharge cost of a constant times a seed 1 of the stat or skill bonus (seed 2 for bonus to bonus). The constant is roughly proportional to impact of skill/stat. Climb is low, combat maneuvers is high.
    A multi-value enhancive has a recharge cost equal to the sum of the single-value recharge costs.

Or something like that.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...light=recharge
    Last edited by Goat; 07-17-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

You should never take a buyout in a situation like this, where you have several bidders already exceeding any likely price for an enhancive these days, unless of course someone is offering you twice the current high bid or something. Let them bid, your big fish are already in the pond.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.