Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wet Shaving

Shaving is for suckers. Beard4life.

Shave Mob 3-blade, because I like 3 blades so suck it and as odd as it sounds, I use an Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter bar, just chop that puppy in half, plop it in my cup, and shave in the shower. I like the way it smells and of all the 'soaps' I have tried, it leaves my face the smoothest with no razor burn. But to be fair, I only shave like once a week now, so anything would probably be good compared to when I was shaving daily, stupid military rules.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Anyone else fuck around with this money pit?

What's your brush/razor? I use a Maggard MR7 with a Stirling Soap Co 26mm Badger Brush.

Tell me about dem soaps. Currently on Cologne Russe and 42 by Barrister and Mann
    Stick with this, cupcake:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Shave Mob 3-blade, because I like 3 blades so suck it and as odd as it sounds, I use an Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter bar, just chop that puppy in half, plop it in my cup, and shave in the shower. I like the way it smells and of all the 'soaps' I have tried, it leaves my face the smoothest with no razor burn. But to be fair, I only shave like once a week now, so anything would probably be good compared to when I was shaving daily, stupid military rules.
    You gotta try the safety razor, my dude.

I was skeptical AF but it shaves great and doesn't tear up my face like those million-blade atrocities.

I only use Minor Fire when I shave.

Why isn’t Latrin here though? He could offer some great shaving advice for the ladies.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Default ❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾❿

Dudes.

I am trying so fucking hard to not give myself a reverse Hitler, but it keeps happening. And I am mad as fuck. If I try using a straight razor, I will open up every single main vein in my face. Then, with the one-blade disposables, I then need to open up every single main vein in my face -- just in order to create a small part in the center of my moustache and then round it on the top and bottom just a little bit. I have made 12803498393 shaving posts on these forums and I apologize to everyone.

Goodbye. Forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

7. Default

Dude, Ive been shaving for almost two decades before I found out this trick.

Get your fingers and on your upper lip pinch the area you want to expose. Works great for that arch on your upper lip but you can do it anywhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce View Post
    Dude, Ive been shaving for almost two decades before I found out this trick.

Get your fingers and on your upper lip pinch the area you want to expose. Works great for that arch on your upper lip but you can do it anywhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Are you trying to tell us that sometimes you just gotta grab a woman by their p*$$y?