Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Be the 2020 Democrat Nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Midterms mean way too much this time around to even guess as to what the democrat party will look like this time next year. If we're looking at a blue dud in the midterms, there will be a complete overhaul of the democrat party before 2020. Anything before this November is nothing but pontification.
    Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that in this sense, a blue dud means less than a solid pick up of seats. I think taking control of the house is a big stretch, but if they don't cut the margin in half, some people will wake up and realize they need to start working more for the people than corporate interests if they want the backing of the people. There is dissatisfaction on both sides of the aisle in that regard, it's just manifesting in different ways.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Democrats will gain control of the house in November, by the way.
    Your political prognostications are legendary...

I know.. I don't really know you posted this because there is no video proof. You have the logical capacity of a 2 year old.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that in this sense, a blue dud means less than a solid pick up of seats. I think taking control of the house is a big stretch, but if they don't cut the margin in half, some people will wake up and realize they need to start working more for the people than corporate interests if they want the backing of the people. There is dissatisfaction on both sides of the aisle in that regard, it's just manifesting in different ways.
    You believe the left's problems are because they are not working more for the people rather than corporate interests?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Fallen/Latrin 2020
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You believe the left's problems are because they are not working more for the people rather than corporate interests?
    I thought I was clear that I believe people on the left and right don't think politicians on either side of the aisle are working for them, and that belief is manifesting in different ways on the left and the right.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.