Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm always of the mind that people should try a drug they thought was safe.
    Like Tylenol?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Like Tylenol?
    Exactly like Tylenol, Methais.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Oxygen is my drug.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Share 'em. I'll post here sporadically. Also, if you want to preach about the wrong doings of drugs and how anyone that posts here should get help.

Blow me, you fucking weenie.
    Many, many years ago a good local band would play every Sunday night at this pizza joint in town. Covers, but they were talented. Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, ..... you get the picture.

Needless to say there was a rather large group of us who would descend on the place every week. Mostly old Deadheads and newcomers to the Bus but not entirely. All sorts of wayward children (young and old) would get together. Really, whoever was welcome, if you were chill. Pizza! Beer! Music! What-have-you! What better way to recharge the batteries before another week of work.

After a while, every now and then there would be a guy here or there hanging around who just... tried too hard. To fit in, to look the part, to speak the language. Sooner or later they all started asking certain questions.

...we didn't tell them anything, either.

My third(?) time on Shrooms I had a really potent batch and instead of taking a reasonable amount, I was chomping 'em down like nobodies business. This started early, like 8 in the morning levels of early. I was 15 at the time and it was summer and so I had tons of free time so why not get fucking wasted, right?

I started feeling it around 11 or so and for whatever reason I was like, yo I'm gonna walk to Wendy's and get a burger. On the way, I passed a McDonalds and remember looking at this vivid, shitty painting on the window with the whole Ronald gang. I recall the face of the Hamburglar the most because it was so fucking poorly done.

When I get to Wendy's, I spot a group of friends, I put in my order and sat down to wait. My friend swears to God my eyes are like fucking dinner plates. Up to this point, stuff was pretty normal with some out of place vibrating on certain colors and aspects of peoples faces being super enhanced. I remember trying to brush the makeup off a friends face because it was so distracting.

Anyways, when I get up to grab my food (it was a long wait) I'm about halfway to the counter and I see him. Standing in the entryway of the fucking door and nobody but myself has acknowledged that he was there. It was like he had been pulled straight out of a cartoon. The most jarring thing to me was that he was frowning. The girl calls my number again and I snap out of this weird trance and get my food. As I grab the burger, I kind of like pass by him and he's mumbling. So I'm like, "Yo, wanna share?" and he gets really happy and he starts jumping up and down and me, being the asshole I am, was like "SYKE" and I go to my friends.

Sit down like normal and I'm eating and I see that the Hamburglar is just sitting outside moping. My friends are like wtf. Reflecting on it now, I'm pretty sure it was a homeless guy but my brain just repainted him in its ridiculously bombed state.

When I told my uncle about it, he told me he saw Mayor McCheese up a tree once. Which is why he doesn't go near trees at night.

Blog Entries

Melting faces are far more fun than no faces.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I've never seen no face but I have seen a melting face and it was not fun, for me OR my Dad. He made me go to a shitty dive bar and shoot pool and I was so far gone on a few hits I couldn't talk. His friends thought it was hilarious though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I've never seen no face but I have seen a melting face and it was not fun, for me OR my Dad. He made me go to a shitty dive bar and shoot pool and I was so far gone on a few hits I couldn't talk. His friends thought it was hilarious though.
    That's brutal, man.

No face happened before melting faces and it was because I tripled down on a hit of acid when the first one wasn't "doing anything" for me. I was at a concert and was jamming out when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Turn, a sea of faceless, bouncing, glowing people. Closest I've ever come to going to the hospital voluntarily.