Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Stories

Blog Entries

I'd taken mine in last period at school and went to my Dad's because he was supposed to be gone for the weekend. He was not.

He was in the backyard burning leaves and the combination of smoke plus dusk equaled meltyface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

The hardest jump from legal pot was from like a ~10% (give or take a percent or so) THC content to a 26% (give or take a percent or so). Now when you think of a 16%, you probably don't really expect much. You're probably like me going I can take the 16% difference, I love pot, I smoke that shit regularly.

This was the only time where I couldn't function on pot. I remember sitting on my couch, just blinking and staring off into space, like some fucking old school anti-pot ad actor. It wasn't unpleasant but it wasn't exactly satisfying because my blinks felt hyper slowed down and the resulting paranoia made me think I had been poisoned and a bit of nausea was not helping.

But that's what I get for smoking the whole blunt at once.

3. Default

oils > blunts

Well no shit. I just don't like vaping as much because every vape pen or whatever at a reasonable price is a cheap piece of shit. I don't want to customize one either because of the expense attached.

Gotta compromise, man.

5. Default

What would you say is a reasonable price?

$20 tops. It also depends on where I buy my oil and if it's a cartridge (cheaper) or a large bottle (not so cheap).

Blog Entries

Did my normal wake and bake this morning, then found out we were working at the police department today.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Did my normal wake and bake this morning, then found out we were working at the police department today.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I did muscimol. And you did not. Then, let's see, I woke up/fell back into the Matrix in the ER with handcuffs attached to everything coming out of my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

The first (and only) time I did coke was with friends in a ladies restroom. One of the girls decided she had to have a nose piercing on the spot but none of us had needles so we all took a taxi back to her apartment. We never got around to piercing her nose but we had a good time anyway.

There, the worlds most boring drug story. You are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow