Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Stories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I wouldn't call them elves but I've seen mechanical things of humanoid form doing something to the World around me.

It all either sounds like complete shit or the ramblings of an insane person but you see this for a reason and when you give thought to it, it's very hard not to fall into spiritual domain. If you ever have the chance to, do it. You'll see precisely what I mean.
    I find this stuff really interesting, it's like reading PC's own version of the electric kool-aid acid test. https://www.gradesaver.com/the-elect...-bladder-totem

30 years ago I would have tried this stuff without hesitation. The biggest question I have about DMT is, does it make you feel like shit for the next 3 days? LSD totally makes you feel like you have a light hangover for a few days. Don't get me wrong, alcohol by far has the worst down out of any drugs I ever tried.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-01-2018 at 06:59 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

The businessmans trip

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I find this stuff really interesting, it's like reading PC's own version of the electric kool-aid acid test. https://www.gradesaver.com/the-elect...-bladder-totem

30 years ago I would have tried this stuff without hesitation. The biggest question I have about DMT is, does it make you feel like shit for the next 3 days? LSD totally makes you feel like you have a light hangover for a few days. Don't get me wrong, alcohol by far has the worst down out of any drugs I ever tried.
    According to my friend that I was talking about earlier, you’re fine within a couple minutes after you come back to Earth.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-01-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

You don't feel like shit for 3 days. It's legitimately one of those things you could potentially chain daily (bad idea) and not be hung over, if you want to pay that much time and money into a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    According to my friend that I was talking about earlier, you’re fine within a couple minutes after you come back to Earth.
    Legit. I've never had a hang over on DMT.
    Last edited by Astray; 09-01-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Sober October is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Sober October is coming!
    What, is that like the antithesis of Oktoberfest?

No idea. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    What, is that like the antithesis of Oktoberfest?

No idea. None.
    Basically you just detox from your drug(s) of choice.

I bet Rocktar has some crazy drug stories.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I bet Rocktar has some crazy drug stories.

Meth is a hell of a drug.
    Shaft, pls. No fight.