Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Weed isn't chemically addictive. You can have "mental" withdrawals, which probably consists mostly of, "This sucks, I'm fucking bored." but you're not going to have any sort of physical withdrawal, unless you count that bag of Doritos being less awesome.
    Beg to differ, sir! I'm not saying you're gonna have full on shuddering fits and vomiting and wanting death. If you expose yourself to any chemical that doesn't outright kill you, for years, you're gonna feel it. It's gonna do some shit to you. Mentally.

Blog Entries

From what I understand, weed withdrawal is like a less severe nicotine withdrawal. I never smoked enough to get myself addicted, or maybe I'm just one of the ones who isn't affected much by it, but it's there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    From what I understand, weed withdrawal is like a less severe nicotine withdrawal.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Beg to differ, sir! I'm not saying you're gonna have full on shuddering fits and vomiting and wanting death. If you expose yourself to any chemical that doesn't outright kill you, for years, you're gonna feel it. It's gonna do some shit to you. Mentally.
    I've smoked pot for years and then quit cold turkey for extended periods and I had no real issues at all.

I did the same with cigarettes after smoking a pack a day for roughly 10 years. Just got tired of it one day and up and quit. The only thing that fucked with me was getting used to not smoking after eating. I was pretty surprised by the lack of withdrawals with cigs, since nicotine is supposed to be chemically addictive. Maybe I'm a cyborg.

It's gonna do some shit to you. Mentally.
    That's the difference between something being mentally addictive and physically addictive. Which is pretty much what I was saying.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-04-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Fair enough.

ALSO WHAT DID YOU DO TO BREAK MY NOTIFICATIONS METHAIS

So I want to explain what I see when I drank that tea I made a few (?) days ago but it's fuckered and recollecting on it is difficult.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    So I want to explain what I see when I drank that tea I made a few (?) days ago but it's fuckered and recollecting on it is difficult.
    It cured you of tropical parasites?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It cured you of tropical parasites?
    No, the things you see are hard to explain because they literally make no sense but you understand perfectly what they are. That sort of paradoxical shit.

9. Default

Did you see mechanical elves

I wouldn't call them elves but I've seen mechanical things of humanoid form doing something to the World around me.

It all either sounds like complete shit or the ramblings of an insane person but you see this for a reason and when you give thought to it, it's very hard not to fall into spiritual domain. If you ever have the chance to, do it. You'll see precisely what I mean.