Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Stories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I don't want to just toss them out. That's more money than I'm proud to admit. Probably gonna have to call it a day when these fuckers hit.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

These things are incredibly weak. 500mg should have knocked me flat. I feel ripped off.

Blog Entries

Because edibles are weak sauce.

Over my 30+ years of smoking weed I have come up with a theory that I call the trinity theory. Basically the theory is, 3 hits and that's the highest any weed will get you.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-23-2018 at 12:31 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Because edibles are weak sauce.
    Incorrect, fair sir.

I found out the problem with these candies. They aren't cooked with THC, they got dipped in some kind of oil. I can see all the accrued oil on the bottom of the container. It also explains the damp look some of these candies have. This also makes them incredibly inconsistent.

I'll stick to my stars of death.

Blog Entries

I found out the problem with these candies. They aren't cooked with THC, they got dipped in some kind of oil. I can see all the accrued oil on the bottom of the container. It also explains the damp look some of these candies have. This also makes them incredibly inconsistent.

I'll stick to my stars of death.
    You may have convinced me.

Dudes look like they just smoked some top shelf white fire.

It should be noted that I discovered the cure for cancer after my first time smoking white fire, then the weed nap kicked in.

Sorry humanity.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Dude, the Stars are like hundreds of MG in just one. Joey Diaz is a savage.

Blog Entries

Dude, the Stars are like hundreds of MG in just one. Joey Diaz is a savage.
    Walk in the park.....honestly though it would probably kick my ass right now. After living in a recreational state and moving back to a dry state, I don't even want to fuck with it anymore until it's legal here.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

2 days! I'm sad to say the magic mushrooms growing in a cooler out back are not going to be ready in time.

My most recent was a few years ago. I was at a Renaissance Festival hanging out with friends. Doing dabs all night, ate a few hits of acid, and a little booze and regular herb. Some buddies start doing whip its which I had never done before, so I take a crack at it. After about the third one, my world started spinning. The tent/scene in front of me starting breaking into squares and the squares were just tiling, like spider vision times ten thousand... then it started spiraling... and I had this feeling that if I didn't do something or get help somehow, I would be lost forever. Like, perma-fried. And I just grabbed the chick next to me and started calling out for help. They started talking to me and pulled me back, but fuck if I didn't think I wasn't going to make it back. This all happened in probably 20 seconds but felt like at least 5 to 10 minutes.

Coolest visual I ever saw I was laying down at night, watching trees fight like giant transformers on a backdrop of melting stars. Oh, and glow stick paintings by fire light... those are pretty amazing watching the colors drip. Also, winamp visualizations to Pink Floyd... man I rode those waves of light and color for hours one night on my own after eating 2 hits of some strong stuff and watching Cowboys verses Aliens. Riding in a car with a good system and some bass... there's just so many amazing memories of crazy shit.

In regards to withdrawals from herb, everyone's body reacts differently to substances. Some people don't get addicted to alcohol. Some people do. I know when I quit smoking herb, I tend to notice the effects at night when trying to fall asleep. Sweats (no shakes) and restlessness are about the extent of it. It's not severe, and I can get to sleep, but it's not as easy as if I've been smoking all day, hit the pillow, and pass out in a minute or two. But I smoke a good bit over an O of good herb a month, so that could be why.