Thread: Lapidary boxes

Default Lapidary boxes

Maker your gems pretty! 2-sided boxes start at 500k each, 5-sided boxes start at 1m.

1. a rose gold vessel inlaid with colorful peacock butterflies
    gilt-hearted
    gilt-caged

2. a convex silver niello repository on squat filigree legs
    oxidized
    silvered
    teardrop of
    gear-cut
    ebon-cored

CB 2m FlayedAngel

3. a rich copper cylinder set with a mosaic green malachite owl
    spherical
    stippled
    leaf of
    swirled
    warcat-shaped
    CB 1m Taenar TWICE

4.a niveous ivory repository punctured with elegant stippling
    five-pointed
    silver-washed

5. a glossed sugar maple box speckled with iridescent pearls
    blush-hearted
    rose-intaglio

6. a glossed sugar maple box speckled with iridescent pearls
    fan-shaped
    deep-ridged
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 07-15-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

mb 2
    Maags#2011

You give your flop-eared kitten an affectionate smooch and place it carefully on the ground, and it gazes about with wide curious eyes.
    A flurry of air blows by you!
    A poofy piebald flop-eared kitten is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown up!

mb on 3 thanks.

updated
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2m on 2, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Just gonna call these sold because yeah!

7. Default

Can I please MB this still?
    1. a rose gold vessel inlaid with colorful peacock butterflies
    "Never ask a wizard to explain all the junk they carry." - R.G.; locksmith

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

Sorry, they're all spoken for!