Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Things, Fun Things, All the things must go!

Updated
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

22 mil on Auction Block

Updated. Auction ends tonight at midnight. I've had BOs on the tea case and easel so far, I love BOs.. more BOs!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Updated. Auction ends tonight at midnight. I've had BOs on the tea case and easel so far, I love BOs.. more BOs!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Auction block and knitting needles both sold on BO! Updating OP.

6. Default

21mil fire ball ring-a-do-dad

mb #9
    https://gswiki.play.net/Rovvigen

Discord: Rovvigen/Shisshio#4034

8. Default

MB on the brownie pan.

22m on 1
    Maags#2011

You give your flop-eared kitten an affectionate smooch and place it carefully on the ground, and it gazes about with wide curious eyes.
    A flurry of air blows by you!
    A poofy piebald flop-eared kitten is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown up!

10. Default

come on maags... 23mil on 1