Thread: 7x Perfect Forged max light T5 Greataxe - Disintegration Flares Greater Mood scripts

1. Default 7x Perfect Forged max light T5 Greataxe - Disintegration Flares Greater Mood scripts

I am selling the following:

a long-handled woodsman's axe with a crescent mithril blade
    7x perfect forged max light greataxe T5 ensorcelled with disintegration flares and Greater mood scripts

It has disintegration mood messaging with a custom message:

Deep within the head of your woodsman's axe, an eerie green glow can be seen pulsing with a quickening pace. Veins extending from its throbbing center reach the metal's surface, causing shimmering green beams to pour out from the head of the weapon. The beams soon retreat as the pulse fades, dormant once again.

Some other Mood messages you will see:

Blackish green beams rise and fall from your woodsman's axe.
    Blackish green particles flake off from your woodsman's axe.
    Your woodsman's axe. wavers from sight, shimmering slightly as it becomes solid again.
    Your woodsman's axe shimmers slightly, fading after a few short pulses.

MB: 35m
    BO: 40m

2. Default

Still selling.

Blog Entries

I wrote that custom mood message when i got it added to the weapon originally. Hehe, realy happy with it.
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern

Quote Originally Posted by sentral View Post
    I wrote that custom mood message when i got it added to the weapon originally. Hehe, realy happy with it.
    Listen, any time you can add "throbbing" as part of the messaging, it's a win/win. It's underpriced for that fact alone.

5. Default

Listen to Viekn.

Also, still selling.

Great weapon. I love greataxes. Highest damage factor of any weapon.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Great weapon. I love greataxes. Highest damage factor of any weapon.
    Yeah, I really like the weapon. However, the disintegration flares conflict with guiding light flares. So, I feel the weapon is at odds with my paladin abilities - it is still pretty awesome.

I would even consider trades (+ or - coins) for something 7x perfect T something or better.

Otherwise, I will just use it for now. Either way, the weapon is really cool.

Vendon