Thread: Perfect handaxe

Default Perfect handaxe

Prefer basic and mithril but recently lost my 6x t2 so will entertain more.

2. Default

I have a 5X "blackened" perfect mithril handaxe. It looks weird b/c of enchanting failure. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Dosselmeyer View Post
    I have a 5X "blackened" perfect mithril handaxe. It looks weird b/c of enchanting failure. Interested?
    Blackened is rad, especially since it can't happen anymore and most people just threw them away instead of enchanting them back up from negative.
    Last edited by Ososis; 07-10-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blackened is just part of the discription then?

Quote Originally Posted by Inmortalis View Post
    Blackened is just part of the discription then?
    A critical failure would (iirc) blacken the weapon (description only) curse it to the enchanters hand, and bring it down to a below 0x enchantment. Aside from the burden of enchanting it back up, there is no degradation to the weapon mechanics. So the one offered above is the same as any 5x perfect, it just has some back story
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Still looking

Just recently mastered OHE in addition to my other forms. I can forge you a 4x one, PM me if youre interested.

I'm on the 5th pour of a 7x vultite one right now. I think I have about 10 more days on that. I also should have enough necro juice to take it to T2 when I'm done enchanting it if that is something you are interested in. Not sure what your time-frame is but if you're interested send me a PM.

Still looking