Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Stream Runescape, Velfi! I'll give you like 10M to help you start.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.
    Same here. EOC really killed the game for me. I mean, it has its quirks but Combat really feels lackluster for me. Now Runescape just feels like a Wow clone. Now, like I said there is still a chance, so if you are a masochist you can go with no money, NOR can you buy it with cash, unless you go to the Runescape black market. But in Gemstone, ALL great items have a Paywall, disguised as a quest. to get Adamantite, you must play either the sewers and/or Arena, wherein you pay Simucoins for the Bloodscript to buy the item. And since each token gives 200 to 500, you`ll end up paying hundreds for that Armour.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Stream Runescape, Velfi! I'll give you like 10M to help you start.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Same here. EOC really killed the game for me. I mean, it has its quirks but Combat really feels lackluster for me. Now Runescape just feels like a Wow clone. Now, like I said there is still a chance, so if you are a masochist you can go with no money, NOR can you buy it with cash, unless you go to the Runescape black market. But in Gemstone, ALL great items have a Paywall, disguised as a quest. to get Adamantite, you must play either the sewers and/or Arena, wherein you pay Simucoins for the Bloodscript to buy the item. And since each token gives 200 to 500, you`ll end up paying hundreds for that Armour.
    You could... buy adamantite armor from someone else for silvers?

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    You could... buy adamantite armor from someone else for silvers?
    Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.
    There are plenty of things to complain about Simu or GS, but you're barking up the wrong tree just because you don't have silvers to buy something you want. Sorry.

You can buy Runescape gold. For 30 million it's 5 bucks, give or take a 1.77 or more on deals. So let's say you want to spend $99.99 at a gold store, that's 6-700M. That? Enough to buy every good, max set in the game and have plenty left over for repairs. Because all skill level 90+ is a power set that needs to be fixed. 2,500,000 for something like 90 hours of combat time. In that time you can make that money back with the right skills and the right farming spots.

GS4 has a cash shop problem, admittedly, but that's because we don't exactly have a bot problem. Compared to some Worlds in Runescape, you're looking at a market full of gold bots with no consequence (trust me, I botted the fuck out runescape). If you're not afraid to go outside the norm? You can buy enough gold to be set in every way.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

You can buy Runescape gold. For 30 million it's 5 bucks, give or take a 1.77 or more on deals. So let's say you want to spend $99.99 at a gold store, that's 6-700M. That? Enough to buy every good, max set in the game and have plenty left over for repairs. Because all skill level 90+ is a power set that needs to be fixed. 2,500,000 for something like 90 hours of combat time. In that time you can make that money back with the right skills and the right farming spots.

GS4 has a cash shop problem, admittedly, but that's because we don't exactly have a bot problem. Compared to some Worlds in Runescape, you're looking at a market full of gold bots with no consequence (trust me, I botted the fuck out runescape). If you're not afraid to go outside the norm? You can buy enough gold to be set in every way.
    And poor Venezuelans!

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/10/16...escape-targets

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    There are plenty of things to complain about Simu or GS, but you're barking up the wrong tree just because you don't have silvers to buy something you want. Sorry.
    I`m not too interested in getting high-end gear. I`m fine enough if I can get some x5 Full plate with Disruption Flares and T5 ensorcelled. I dont think Izthir Armour is something that`ll complete me or a Blink Claidh or whatever. I`m just stating that whatever Gemstone Players do, one way or the other they are contributing with the problem.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

I`m not too interested in getting high-end gear. I`m fine enough if I can get some x5 Full plate with Disruption Flares and T5 ensorcelled. I dont think Izthir Armour is something that`ll complete me or a Blink Claidh or whatever.
    Well I mean you were just complaining about not being able to get adamantite armor, so this doesn't make sense.

I`m just stating that whatever Gemstone Players do, one way or the other they are contributing with the problem.
    This sounds like you just want to complain about people playing Gemstone and being guilty for its continued survival. How terrible!