Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Don't worry. when I win the Lottery I'm going to buy out at least the GS portion and then I'll fix the game up.
    I'd buy the game, host it, change basic sub to free and Premium to 14.99 and plat for 19.99, and make bank off the cash shop. They aren't utilizing it properly. It blows my mind at how poorly they manage their micro-transactions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'd buy the game, host it, change basic sub to free and Premium to 14.99 and plat for 19.99, and make bank off the cash shop. They aren't utilizing it properly. It blows my mind at how poorly they manage their micro-transactions.
    I'd get newest best servers made of gold stretching to the sky. Actually, I'd get new hardware, hire a few fulltime coders, get more automated one time quests thrown in there, like the Katana one and Voln quests and stuff, but enough to where you can reasonably level from them. I'd have every weapon base looked at and do more to make them all unique. Weapon has a shitty AvD or DF? Cool, here is some other stuff it does that might make up for that. Cash store gone. Simucoins, gone. I'd drop basic to like $5 a month and Premium to $15. I'd take almost all the restrictions off of F2P.

I mean, there is so much shit I'd do. Savants would be released. The fucker would basically be GS 5.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-10-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Coders would be the first thing.

Blog Entries

Coders would be the first thing.
    Yeah. I think the game would do very well with a couple of full time coders. Of course, my ideas wouldn't make me any money and it would basically be an expensive hobby. Which is why I need to win lots and lots of money.

Yeah. I think the game would do very well with a couple of full time coders. Of course, my ideas wouldn't make me any money and it would basically be an expensive hobby. Which is why I need to win lots and lots of money.
    Buying it outright would be the most expensive. Simu wouldn't be willing to hand over the keys to a literal money making machine without some form of gouging on behalf of the buyer. Still, if you managed to purchase it outright, I'm willing to bet they'd just sell you the engine and core files but the other files (pertaining to players) would be a separate purchase because all that data does technically belong to them.

It would cost a lot of seashells

I'd get newest best servers made of gold stretching to the sky. Actually, I'd get new hardware, hire a few fulltime coders, get more automated one time quests thrown in there, like the Katana one and Voln quests and stuff, but enough to where you can reasonably level from them. I'd have every weapon base looked at and do more to make them all unique. Weapon has a shitty AvD or DF? Cool, here is some other stuff it does that might make up for that. Cash store gone. Simucoins, gone. I'd drop basic to like $5 a month and Premium to $15. I'd take almost all the restrictions off of F2P.

I mean, there is so much shit I'd do. Savants would be released. The fucker would basically be GS 5.
    I'd roll everything back to what they were using in 1988, including starting GEnie back up and making it exclusive to that.

Krakii would be ecstatic.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-10-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Simu literally won't do anything that involves any amount of risk at all, despite whatever the potential payoffs would be. They've always been chicken shit like that.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Buying it outright would be the most expensive. Simu wouldn't be willing to hand over the keys to a literal money making machine without some form of gouging on behalf of the buyer. Still, if you managed to purchase it outright, I'm willing to bet they'd just sell you the engine and core files but the other files (pertaining to players) would be a separate purchase because all that data does technically belong to them.
    Oh, no, I'd be having it lined up to purchase everything. The game, customers, etc. It'd be like spinning it off to a new company. Of course, half is owned by stilfront so I'd have to talk to them too. I'm imagining they'd make me take both the text games for more money though.

Why are there so many Simu appologists? I thought Player Corner hates Simu or some shit.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!