Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Blog Entries

I found a company worse than EA:

Oof.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

3. Default

I got taken for a couple bucks on Star Citizen. Iím almost certain itís a Ponzi scheme in the guise of a cashshop where the actual game for that cashshop doesnít even exist. You would think with 300 million dollars they could finish a single game ? I bet Kim Jongís nuclear program costed less.
    Last edited by Koars Light; 07-11-2018 at 05:53 AM.

300 million could get Savants implemented. Let's leave it at that.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    300 million could get Savants implemented. Let's leave it at that.
    The real sad part is not about Star Citizen itself I personally have no intense like for realistic SciFi games but how Roberts has single-handedly killed all future kickstarter or independently backed games still in the womb. I really detest the guy, fuck Wing Commander. Basically, this leaves gamers ever more so at the mercy of big box Publishers.

All gamers lost an extremely important tool to make games in general better. Fuck you Chris.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.
    I've never bought silvers (at least in the past 10 years or so that I can remember... maybe a mill back when silvers was >$10). My high watermark for silver was about 70m. You know... one good thing about a fairly mature economy is the ability to invest silvers into things that may appreciate value, and then sell them for more money. That's a way to get more silvers. Additionally, there are artisan crafts, alchemy, hunting, and other ways to make money. Arguably, not that much, but I don't think anyone will put it against you to script alchemy, fletching, or forging while you do something else.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Well I mean you were just complaining about not being able to get adamantite armor, so this doesn't make sense.

This sounds like you just want to complain about people playing Gemstone and being guilty for its continued survival. How terrible!
    I just agree with Taernath.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I found a company worse than EA:

Wait till mainstream gaiming Community hears about Simu. A thousand dolars of Graphics is better than a thousand dolars of Wall of Text.

Summit Academy summed this in a nutshell.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.
    I had high hopes for you when you first showed up as a genuinely new player, but the more I see you post, the more clueless and retarded you seem. Try to at least have a clue what you're talking about before you click the post button. You're still batting .000 with everything I've seen you complain about so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off.
    You mean you have to put effort into something before getting rewarded?

Please reference my previous post.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.