Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yeah, that's another thing. God, that's where people run into the wall, isn't it? What do you mean to tell me that this merchant chooses randomly in a room full of 100 people? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
    Well really it's only 30 people with 70 alts, but there's also the WPS service if you have some silver or scrip burning a hole in your pocket.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Well really it's only 30 people with 70 alts, but there's also the WPS service if you have some silver or scrip burning a hole in your pocket.
    I think this past CCF was the first time the WPS merchant was opened in mass. Most of the time its a merchant spinning for 10 slots with a max of like 10 services to the item. There is like 1-2 of these a month. Getting the "max" services or even half that for the 2 month period can be downright impossible without bloodscrip.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Astray and Methais has some good points.

I still believe a player can take a new character from zero to cap in just basic gear without any real difficulty. Iím only level 60 so donít quote me on that but this is what Iíve been told.
    You can hunt fine in 4 - 6x vanilla gear at cap, you just have to be a little more careful. The wizard I have been leveling, he's 50 now and I have no issues at all hunting critters 4-5 levels above with just his own spells. Without a PvP system or a progressive raid system, the top end shit is worthless to me as a gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

I would make the argument that there isn't really PvP or CvC so it doesn't matter. In a ranked or pvp/cvc based match, it'll always result in the higher enchant gear or most imbalanced class coming out the victor.

Those said, it has NEVER boiled down to skill between characters or players and it likely never will.
    Actually I have been devising a PvP system for gs for almost 3 - 4 years now. Over the coming months, probably more towards early winter I'm going to try to meet with Wyrom and pitch him the system. It's taking a bit of time because it involves some other aspects that will require some help from some other players RL professional talents. I have been crazy busy but I'm going to try and start hitting some people up this weekend.

The only thing that would make this system not work is if players can't control their epeens. If I do say so myself this is an amazing system that stands a good chance of being taken seriously by Wyrom.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Actually I have been devising a PvP system for gs for almost 3 - 4 years now. Over the coming months, probably more towards early winter I'm going to try to meet with Wyrom and pitch him the system. It's taking a bit of time because it involves some other aspects that will require some help from some other players RL professional talents. I have been crazy busy but I'm going to try and start hitting some people up this weekend.

The only thing that would make this system not work is if players can't control their epeens. If I do say so myself this is an amazing system that stands a good chance of being taken seriously by Wyrom.
    hahahahaha you're retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

I just wanna quote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We don't hate Simu. we just hate you.

Deported.
    Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.

Anyway, the true definition of Pay2win IMO is that you buy something from a lootbox and hope for best that you get something great about it. In Gemstone's sake its events like Ebon Gate, Duskruin, etc. The only difference is that the chances of getting the best stuff ar neigh impossible and you can only get currency to BUY that item to get it. Therefore you pay more for a vegas roulette. In Runescape, nobody waits for a event to get Bandos Armour or Armadyll Greatsword. Those are high end stuff but are available ALL THE TIME. It maybe RNG but its possible. However in Gemstone I am quite confident you cant loot a Adamantite or High/Low steel.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.
    Uhhhh....
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    In Runescape, nobody waits for a event to get Bandos Armour or Armadyll Greatsword.
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.