Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 134

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

  1. #1

    Default Hey look GS4 got a mention

    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

  2. #2

    Default

    To put that in perspective, if you've been playing GemStone since 1988, you'd have spent about $9,000 by now (ignoring the nuance of inflation and subscription cost changes over the past 30 years).
    Shit, I bet some people spent that much in a year back before AOL went unlimited.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-10-2018 at 11:47 AM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Shit, I bet some people spent that much in a year back before AOL went unlimited.
    Yea also after inflation it’s probably closer to $18k.

  4. #4

    Default

    Chronological order. For a moment i thought we got 2md place or something
    Last edited by Amerek; 07-10-2018 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Shit, I bet some people spent that much in a year back before AOL went unlimited.
    Some people probably spent that much just this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Chronological order. For a moment i thought we got 2md place or something
    Last edited by Methais; 07-10-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #6

    Default

    Is this the part when Kotaku makes an article if Gemstone?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Is this the part when Kotaku makes an article if Gemstone?
    No, this is where they'll be like

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, this is where they'll be like

    Imagine the outrage of the Gaming community when they discover a gaming company worse than EA and Ubisoft combined?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Imagine the outrage of the Gaming community when they discover a gaming company worse than EA and Ubisoft combined?
    Simu is retarded but they're not even close to EA/Ubisoft level bad.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-10-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #10

    Default

    Simu vs Projekt Red?

    Lol, people say Witcher has the best video game sex they havent seen Gemstone Cyber. Havent done meself but have seen Baelog's here. All I can say is...

    NNNGH!
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •