Thread: Bundle of perfume - mb 1 silver

Default Bundle of perfume - mb 1 silver

I've been collecting perfumes for years... most of these are full, or close to full.

MB 1 silver
    CB: 200k Elysia SOLD
    BO: Surprise me
    !

jewelry (1): a faceted gold crystalline ewer.
    other (18): a red-tinged black glass ampulla, a smooth red clay cruet, an iridescent spun glass flacon, a heavy sunstone phial etched with chamomile flowers, an iridescent white ampoule etched with delicate moonflowers, a pale yellow spun glass vial with an iridescent amber overlay, a slender gilt-hued glass ampoule stroked with pastels, a rose-carved ebon crystal phial, a silver-twined dark dreamstone phial, an onyx kohl stick, a plum-hued crystal ampoule with lavender striations, a jade-inset lavender agate vessel, a pale pink cream-filled vial, a clover-etched pale marble vial, a spiraled azure glass vial touched by wisps of white (4).
    uncommon (4): a rough-cut dark glaes flask with an onyx base, a silvery ora powder case, a ruby-sheened obsidian ampoule etched with a rose (2).
    jar (4): a pearl-ringed chalcedony bottle (2), a richly glazed parchment-hued bottle, a pallid apricot glass bottle with a subtly elongated neck.
    other (28): a slender black opal vial flecked with bits of amber (3), a slender pale green jade ampoule, a coral-blushed ivory flask set with pearl trillium blossoms, a delicate white glass flacon, a silver and riverstone-set flask, a pale green frosted glass vial with rosy pink inclusions (3), a coppery glass flask in a base of faenor leaves, a bottle of blood red oil (2), a bottle of coffee oil, a bottle of acrid oil, a pale yellow spun glass vial with an iridescent amber overlay (2), a bottle of sweet spring perfume, a bottle of sirenflower perfume, a bottle of wild pear perfume, a honey-tinted apple green glass phial, a jade green moonstone phial, a slender white opal vial chased with silver, a green-flecked violet glass flask chased with silver, a dusky blue-violet glass ampoule with bronze veins, a cylindrical cobalt glass vial, a spiraled azure glass vial touched by wisps of white (2).
    jar (25): a delicate smoky grey bottle with an onyx base, a pearlescent green glass bottle in a carved oak base, a gold-hazed saffron glass bottle with a broad rounded base, a round brown violet-swirled bottle, a pearl-ringed chalcedony bottle, a delicate saffron bottle, a sharply faceted sea blue glass bottle, an opaque moss green chrysoprase bottle, a shimmering sea green glass bottle, an oval-shaped chalcedony bottle (2), a curved glass bottle dangling a floral charm, a glazed ashen porcelain bottle rippled with opaline crests, a translucent alabaster glass bottle stroked with jade, a pallid green ceramic bottle incised with long spiky leaves, a glossy lemon yellow glass bottle with a white-ringed neck, a fluted white chalcedony bottle patterned with gold sun rays (3), a faceted crystal bottle swirled with dusty rose, a dusky blue-violet bottle chased with wisps of silver, a charm-adorned red glass bottle with a wooden stopper, a frosted white glass bottle with silver swirls, a petal-etched pink glass bottle with golden whorls (2).
    jewelry (1): a pear-shaped pale emerald pendant chased with silver.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 07-14-2018 at 12:26 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Mb
    https://gswiki.play.net/Rovvigen

Discord: Rovvigen/Shisshio#4034

Bumpity bump updated.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I would so bid on these but I don't have that much locker space to stow them all Nice collection though!