Page 90 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the guy who supports pedophiles and rapists. How's that high horse of yours?
    Is TG using me as the source of his argument against you? You'd think he'd put his little brain to use finding a post from you instead of going through me.

I don't know what you threatened about litigation but I'm OK with it. Sue the mother fucker if you want to spend the time and money on it. If you didn't say that I apologize for getting it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You say that because you are incorrect. Don't be such a pussy about it.
    I'm saying that because you're incapable of critical thought or self reflection. You are not worth it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You're pretty good at denial. I don't think anyone can argue that against you.
    PB has posted a number of times about a place I used to work at, you going to call him out over that?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Methais doxxed himself now. And your slide down the evolutionary scale continues.
    He posted a private rep comment then cries about doxxing..

PB has posted a number of times about a place I used to work at, you going to call him out over that?
    I didn't know that but he shouldn't have. Does that validate your behavior? Fuck no. You're using it as an excuse to be shitty to people that were shitty to you.

You are both in the wrong.

I didn't know that but he shouldn't have. Does that validate your behavior? Fuck no. You're using it as an excuse to be shitty to people that were shitty to you.
    Don't let Androidpk try to fool you. The only thing to my knowledge Parkbandit has said was that Androidpk works at a Good Will. Considering there are hundreds if not nothings of Good Wills in the country and the fact that Parkbandit never released pk's real name, nor threatened to get him fired, means this is nowhere near the same and pk is yet again engaging in deflection to try and make himself not look like the gigantic douche bag he really is.

7. Default

You are both in the wrong.
    No, I'm not using it as an excuse, I'm using it as an example of certain people getting bent out of shape over me doing something yet having no problem when there friend was doing it to me to begin with.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Don't let Androidpk try to fool you. The only thing to my knowledge Parkbandit has said was that Androidpk works at a Good Will. Considering there are hundreds if not nothings of Good Wills in the country and the fact that Parkbandit never released pk's real name, nor threatened to get him fired, means this is nowhere near the same and pk is yet again engaging in deflection to try and make himself not look like the gigantic douche bag he really is.
    You apologize to warriorbird yet?

You apologize to warriorbird yet?
    Here he is yet again trying to downplay his own shitty behavior by deflecting to me.

WB was a piece of shit to me so I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Methais was a big ol' meanie head to pk so pk turns it up to 11 and goes full asshole.

Stop trying to compare the two, they aren't even remotely the same. Get back to me when you can prove Methais doxed you first. Oh my bad, when you doxed yourself first.

10. Default

Warriorbird hurts your feelings so you accuse a high school teacher of abusing his students.