Page 74 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Hey, let's play a game!

Let's see how many PC posts we can find questioning the veracity and motives of all of the men who have come forward to accuse Catholic Priests decades after the abuse took place.

Then, let's go find all of the articles out there doing the same!

I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Hey, let's play a game!
    You're willing to turn sexual assault into a game to try and provide a point.

Hey, let's play a game!

Let's see how many PC posts we can find questioning the veracity and motives of all of the men who have come forward to accuse Catholic Priests decades after the abuse took place.

Then, let's go find all of the articles out there doing the same!

I'll wait.
    And when we're done with that, let's play another game and see how many of your posts we can find of you having no problems with a democrat doing something that you were all outraged over when a republican did it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Roy Moore endorsed Kavanaugh..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Roy Moore endorsed Kavanaugh..
    Fuck it I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And when we're done with that, let's play another game and see how many of your posts we can find of you having no problems with a democrat doing something that you were all outraged over when a republican did it.
    Last edited by Astray; 09-20-2018 at 12:02 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Fuck it I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Just let her phone in an accusation and the government can handle the rest!
    The senate has actually offered this as a possibility for her. She would still be questioned but she can do a video conference from wherever she likes.

But, nope, we still need to wait for an FBI investigation that isn't coming for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The senate has actually offered this as a possibility for her. She would still be questioned but she can do a video conference from wherever she likes.
    Aw but her camera is broken! Dang it, wouldn't you know it her phone is off too.

No, this situation should also be understood, in certain respects, as the latest manifestation of Trump’s corruption and ongoing assault on the rule of law — and Republicans’ active aiding and abetting of them.

Here’s why: Even if Republicans were to agree that the FBI should look into the new charges lodged by Christine Blasey Ford, there are no circumstances under which Trump would ever accept the FBI’s findings — should they cast further doubt on Kavanaugh’s nomination, or even fail to fully exonerate him — as legitimate. That fact is a direct outgrowth of Trump’s corrupt attacks on the FBI and law enforcement as part of of his ongoing campaign of harassment and disruption directed at the investigation into his own conduct and that of his campaign.

The fact that Trump “just called the FBI a cancer,” Weiner noted, confirms that “his hatred for the FBI, and Senate Republicans’ slavish devotion to him, make the question of the FBI’s involvement a nonstarter.”

The bottom line is that a legitimate fact-finding role for the FBI in this process is simply not possible with this president in office, and Trump’s corruption is the root cause of this. Because of it, there could not be such a fact-finding effort in this case even if both parties were to agree that it is desirable. And Republicans — who now claim that testimony from only Ford and Kavanaugh will be sufficient, to keep the dispute shrouded in “he said, she said” uncertainty — are complicit in creating this state of affairs, in which bringing an external, neutral fact-finding effort to bear on this process is essentially unthinkable.

Kavanaugh very well may be entirely innocent, of course, but this only underscores the point further. The absence of that neutral effort to determine the truth — which is the direct outgrowth of Trump’s corruption of the rule of law for his own personal ends — will forever be a question mark over the process, should Kavanaugh be confirmed. After all, if you presume Kavanaugh’s innocence, that inevitably also means this absence leaves doubt lingering over his ascension that should have been dispelled.
    With the help of our loudest and most vocal "patriots" this Kavanaugh thing is just another day in the demolition of our American values and ideals. As one writer said, "Everything trump touches turns to shit." and he'll do that to SCOTUS too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...supreme-court/