Page 282 of 288 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah but you didn't even know that male bushmen were feeding their babies with their tits better than any woman ever could do.
    That terrible knowledge is kept restricted to Doctors of Feminist Anthropology, not us lowly MSc in different fields.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That terrible knowledge is kept restricted to Doctors of Feminist Anthropology, not us lowly MSc in different fields.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You know what...some of us find things like Early-Holocene North American trade migration FASCINATING!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You know what...some of us find things like Early-Holocene North American trade migration FASCINATING!

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

I didn't suspect it at the time, but given the knowledge of Apk trying to dox people in the past, I would suspect he's the one that called my office last year (eh..maybe late 2017. I forget exactly when) and tried to shit talk me without any real information about who I was other than the company I work for. Instead, they just transferred a call to me so I could hear and laugh at a malformed, vague complaint.
    Saying that I remember Gnome Rage yanking some tata pictures she posted in the thread after someone told her dad about them. Wonder if PK had anything to do with that.

I didn't suspect it at the time, but given the knowledge of Apk trying to dox people in the past, I would suspect he's the one that called my office last year (eh..maybe late 2017. I forget exactly when) and tried to shit talk me without any real information about who I was other than the company I work for. Instead, they just transferred a call to me so I could hear and laugh at a malformed, vague complaint.
    Hahahaha that totally sounds like something that pile of shit would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Saying that I remember Gnome Rage yanking some tata pictures she posted in the thread after someone told her dad about them. Wonder if PK had anything to do with that.
    This too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Androidpk has probably been doxxing people and interfering with their real lives on this forum for years and getting away with it. In fact didn't he send his threats to Methais via a rep comment that he didn't sign? He's such a dipshit that he probably forgot we could all see rep comments when he sent that and thought he would get away with that too.

The man is a legit sociopath. And I use the word "man" loosely here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-07-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk has probably been doxxing people and inferring with their real lives on this forum for years and getting away with it. In fact didn't he send his threats to Methais via a rep comment that he didn't sign? He's such a dipshit that he probably forgot we could all see rep comments when he sent that and thought he would get away with that too.

The man is a legit sociopath. And I use the word "man" loosely here.
    Don't have the rep plugin running, but yeah.

Default Brett Kavanaugh

It was Xcalibur. I mean Murrandi. I mean PROBABLY MCGUYVER OMWEOTHOASKJLGJ LAJWHR ELKTJOQWEU THLAS RKJTOTMJ*URDERDEATHRWAGE!!@#!@#!@#!@#!!!!!

Sorry. Just covering Ososis' part of the conversation in case he doesn't show up to have an aneurysm at the mention of McGuyver.
    You know he will show up... you mentioned his trigger word.

LOL, knew it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Lol, still bitter you were wrong AGAIN? You sure look like a stupid little bitch. Didn't you bounce through some names too? Cause you were stupid as fuck? Nevermind, I already don't care. Glad to know you can't stop thinking about me though.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-07-2019 at 03:23 PM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't have the rep plugin running, but yeah.

Originally I was thinking "Androidpk probably didn't know we could see who left rep comments when he left that rep for Methais." Then I went back and read those posts and he was talking about the poll "Who got exposed the most on this Repaggeden" so I thought "Huh, I guess he did know, he must have just forgot."

But I just realized he probably didn't know and once you told everyone he left you that rep someone must have told him we found out how to see who left rep months prior, he then found the threads this all went down looking for some dirt he could use to distract people with and pointed to that poll in an effort to embarrass you. Because he's a sack of shit.

Or maybe he did know and was posting in those threads at the time but I'm much too lazy go back and look and this makes my theory that he was threatening to get you fired anonymously more plausible so I'm sticking with it.