Page 282 of 291 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

If y'all had LifeLock like Bob does doxing wouldn't be an issue anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    If y'all had LifeLock like Bob does doxing wouldn't be an issue anymore.
    JAY LENO HAD HIS IDENTITY STOLEN IF IT CAN HAPPEN TO HIM IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Originally I was thinking "Androidpk probably didn't know we could see who left rep comments when he left that rep for Methais." Then I went back and read those posts and he was talking about the poll "Who got exposed the most on this Repaggeden" so I thought "Huh, I guess he did know, he must have just forgot."

But I just realized he probably didn't know and once you told everyone he left you that rep someone must have told him we found out how to see who left rep months prior, he then found the threads this all went down looking for some dirt he could use to distract people with and pointed to that poll in an effort to embarrass you. Because he's a sack of shit.

Or maybe he did know and was posting in those threads at the time but I'm much too lazy go back and look and this makes my theory that he was threatening to get you fired anonymously more plausible so I'm sticking with it.
    The best part about the rep poll thing is I had less than half the votes of the next lowest person, on top of the fact that nobody gave the first shit about that poll to begin with. And the fact that he "doesn't care about rep" so much that he spammed the poll in almost every post for a while. BUT HE SURE SHOWED ME!!!!1
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It’s in the things that make you smile thread. I want to say Oct ‘14 ish maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Okay, fine then.

I let you into my home without ever having met you because you were depressed and in a horrible situation and I wanted to give you a chance out of it because we were friends (even though once you started seeing mscontrew the year prior you basically stopped talking to me, and only started again after the first time she dumped you, telling me all about it and making me a shoulder to cry on). I did this because I'm a seriously nice person and way too trusting and generous for my own good. It keeps coming back around to fuck me royally.

You took advantage of that by letting me pay for your shit until you finally went to CCF and had some cash to throw my way and start paying your half of the rent and electric. It took you two months to get a job, mostly because you spent 80% of your time holed up in your bedroom, 18% in the kitchen cooking, and the other 2% looking for jobs. I offered to drive you wherever you wanted to go, for hours, just so you could pound the pavement and find work. You took me up on that offer once, for about two hours. I even offered to change my hours at work if you could find a job near my office and your hours needed accommodating, as you didn't have a car. You never left the fucking house, so I had pretty much zero time alone. I couldn't even fucking masturbate without you in the next room, likely hearing me.

Meanwhile, I learned what a horrible person msconstrew was and how she was totally two-faced (again, way too trusting and kind to others), which I should have known because if she was talking shit to me about others, she likely was talking shit about me to others, and that was sort of heartbreaking because I saw her as one of my closest friends. It hit me hard. I ended my relationship with her, but your twisted one carried on. I told you multiple times that your life was your own, but that I didn't want you to talk to her about me because I wanted her out of my life. You agreed, and then the next time she dumped you, you told me all about how she would grill you about me and talk all sorts of shit about me. I know this is true, because Jhynnifer confirmed she did the same with her months later. Eventually I couldn't take the drama anymore, and told you we could no longer be roommates. Once the lease was up on Sept 1st, I was moving into my current place and you had to make your own plans. I even kept Mojo for you for two months because that nutbag lady you moved in with wouldn't let you keep him. Apparently msconstrew still talked shit about me, because she told Jhynnifer that I kicked you out because she dumped you, which is quite literally insanity.

After we saw NIN together at the end of October, you basically stopped talking to me, blocked me on FB, blocked me on AIM. For no reason at all. Nothing happened. I assumed it was because you and msconstrew started up your mess again and she forced you to do so. I dunno. I don't really care.

That's how you were a shitbag to me. You took advantage of my kindness and then shat all over me.
    There's more before and after but I'm too lazy to deal with all that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Top 10 posts of all time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jesus. Christ.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

This and the subsequent 200 or whatever posts are wonderful.

Not to make this about me, but like, let's make it about me for a second. The same group of people involved in that 2014 whirlwind of pathetic bullshit were critical of me for years, and I was barely out of college at that point. The squabbling over who paid for what utilities or food is fantastic to read. I haven't found myself in a similar situation because I grew up, distanced myself from this kind of nonsense, and became successful. I hope everyone involved accepts my heartfelt go fuck yourselves.
    Last edited by Bobmuhthol; 05-18-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typo
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    This and the subsequent 200 or whatever posts are wonderful.

Not to make this about me, but like, let's make it about me for a second. The same group of people involved in that 2014 whirlwind of pathetic bullshit were critical of me for years, and I was barely out of college at that point. The squabbling over who paid for what utilities or food is fantastic to read from my million dollar home. I hope everyone involves accepts my heartfelt go fuck yourselves.
    Yeah, but it is a million dollar home in some over priced market, so probably 1 br/1 bath with assigned covered parking.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, but it is a million dollar home in some over priced market, so probably 1 br/1 bath with assigned covered parking.
    2 bed, 2.5 bath, I don't even know what "assigned covered parking" would be or how it's insulting. But anyway, what's your point? Is it somehow worth less money because you don't like "over priced markets"?
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.