Page 280 of 291 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Who is that? I went back into my rep and PMs. msconstrew was very nice to me until after "the incident." It was six years ago so this is a high level summary, but from what I remember I was telling her in person what I later posted here about Gnome Rage actively being involved with Androidpk, how I thought it was a bad idea, etc. I think I later learned that msconstrew was cheating on her husband with him at the same time or something, so I guess I picked the wrong person to have that conversation with, and there was an extended period (months if not years) where I was getting negative rep with comments just saying "fuck you," "douchebag," etc. It wasn't until years later that I found out about the user ids being embedded in rep. The vast majority of my negative rep was coming from Androidpk and then msconstrew after I talked to her.
    msconstrew pretty much had enough of Androidpk's shit years ago. She stopped posting shortly after her affair with him became PC public knowledge. Androidpk was doing his usual thing, blaming everyone else for his fuckups, claiming he didn't steal shit from msconstrew's GS account but rather she gave him those items or some dumb shit. msconstrew stopped by just to tell everyone what a lying sack of shit Androidpk was then she hasn't posted since to my knowledge.

The last 2 people who tolerated him included time4fun, who was constantly calling him a racist and a sexist until the 2016 election, then shortly afterwards their mutual hatred of Trump brought them closer together. We were all joking that time4fun was Androidpk's latest msconstrew seeing as they constantly had each other's back over stupid shit.

Then one day time4fun called Androidpk stupid and that he couldn't read very well. Androidpk was so desperate to have someone here who didn't hate him that he pretended that never happened and went on sucking time4fun's dick whenever he got the chance. time4fun stopped posting a couple of weeks after that.

The other person who tolerated Androidpk was sellstuff1, another lunatic who only got along with Androidpk over their mutual dislike of Trump. sellstuff1 stopped posting eventually too. A few weeks after time4fun stopped posted so did Androidpk. I'm sure he'll be back soon though to remind us all that we're a bunch of trolls and he's the only good person here.

Most everyone had forgotten most of Androidpk's shenanigans, or at least didn't bring them up much, until one day he went even more crazy than usual. He doxed Methais then tried to blackmail him by saying he would get him fired from his job if he didn't start being nice to him. He then threatened to sue Kranar and subpoena him for IP logs so he could go around and sue everyone who ever hurt his fee fees on the PC. Yeah, just about everyone had enough of his shit and he's been the PC clown ever since. Only people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome give Androidpk a chance, which is why I suspect Androidpk became so anti-Trump in the first place.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-07-2019 at 12:22 PM.

2. Default

I didn't suspect it at the time, but given the knowledge of Apk trying to dox people in the past, I would suspect he's the one that called my office last year (eh..maybe late 2017. I forget exactly when) and tried to shit talk me without any real information about who I was other than the company I work for. Instead, they just transferred a call to me so I could hear and laugh at a malformed, vague complaint.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-07-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I didn't suspect it at the time, but given the knowledge of Apk trying to dox people in the past, I would suspect he's the one that called my office last year (eh..maybe late 2017. I forget exactly when) and tried to shit talk me without any real information about who I was other than the company I work for. Instead, they just transferred a call to me so I could hear and laugh at a malformed, vague complaint.
    Were you being a meanie head to Androidpk at the time?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Were you being a meanie head to Androidpk at the time?
    I'm not positive. Maybe. Probably not. I didn't really pay him much mind until Vishra gave me reason to turn on her. He got caught in the crossfire when I started actually looking at the crap he tried to pass off as arguments/sources.

Blog Entries

The other person who tolerated Androidpk was sellstuff1, another lunatic who only got along with Androidpk over their mutual dislike of Trump. sellstuff1 stopped posting eventually too. A few weeks after time4fun stopped posted so did Androidpk.
    I'm telling you, my id, ego, and superego hypothesis had merit.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

msconstrew pretty much had enough of Androidpk's shit years ago. She stopped posting shortly after her affair with him became PC public knowledge. Androidpk was doing his usual thing, blaming everyone else for his fuckups, claiming he didn't steal shit from msconstrew's GS account but rather she gave him those items or some dumb shit. msconstrew stopped by just to tell everyone what a lying sack of shit Androidpk was then she hasn't posted since to my knowledge.

The last 2 people who tolerated him included time4fun, who was constantly calling him a racist and a sexist until the 2016 election, then shortly afterwards their mutual hatred of Trump brought them closer together. We were all joking that time4fun was Androidpk's latest msconstrew seeing as they constantly had each other's back over stupid shit.

Then one day time4fun called Androidpk stupid and that he couldn't read very well. Androidpk was so desperate to have someone here who didn't hate him that he pretended that never happened and went on sucking time4fun's dick whenever he got the chance. time4fun stopped posting a couple of weeks after that.

The other person who tolerated Androidpk was sellstuff1, another lunatic who only got along with Androidpk over their mutual dislike of Trump. sellstuff1 stopped posting eventually too. A few weeks after time4fun stopped posted so did Androidpk. I'm sure he'll be back soon though to remind us all that we're a bunch of trolls and he's the only good person here.

Most everyone had forgotten most of Androidpk's shenanigans, or at least didn't bring them up much, until one day he went even more crazy than usual. He doxed Methais then tried to blackmail him by saying he would get him fired from his job if he didn't start being nice to him. He then threatened to sue Kranar and subpoena him for IP logs so he could go around and sue everyone who ever hurt his fee fees on the PC. Yeah, just about everyone had enough of his shit and he's been the PC clown ever since. Only people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome give Androidpk a chance, which is why I suspect Androidpk became so anti-Trump in the first place.
    Don't forget about how pk was going to subpoena the PC and get me fired irl due to butthurt.

You should just link Bob the diethx thread. It's fantastic. I always forget which thread all that was in but in case you're as lazy as I am, TLDR pk bummed out on diethx's couch for however long it was being a deadbeat and then complained about her masturbating too loud in the next room and also blamed him cleaning out msconstrew's account on diethx while simultaneously denying that it happened in the first place.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-07-2019 at 12:59 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm telling you, my id, ego, and superego hypothesis had merit.
    Yeah but you didn't even know that male bushmen were feeding their babies with their tits better than any woman ever could do.

Blog Entries

Yeah but you didn't even know that male bushmen were feeding their babies with their tits better than any woman ever could do.
    That terrible knowledge is kept restricted to Doctors of Feminist Anthropology, not us lowly MSc in different fields.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That terrible knowledge is kept restricted to Doctors of Feminist Anthropology, not us lowly MSc in different fields.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You know what...some of us find things like Early-Holocene North American trade migration FASCINATING!