Page 276 of 288 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so your problem is you don't know how to copy and paste? Highlight the words, click control+c to copy then control+v to paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Whataboutism with a dash of distraction/deflection.

    You truly are the gift of dumbassery that keeps on giving.
    .

  2. #2752
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,771
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    .
    Oh, you're on your period. Sorry.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #2753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    .
    So how many death threats did you send yourself exactly?

  4. #2754
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's hilarious watching ye ol' pack of fools resort to your sad little trolling when you know you don't have anything useful to say about a topic.

    It's how you show defeat, and it's just hysterical watching a bunch of adult-sized degenerates acting like the socially awkward 8th graders you all were.

    The only thing that could make this even more on the nose would be if you all pulled out your magic cards and talked about how no one asked you to the prom.
    tr;dr. You're retarded.

  5. #2755

    Default

    Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

    First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

    Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

    I don't think he was a good pick.

  6. Default

    Wow, you trolls are desperate for some attention aren't you? Daddy not give you enough?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

    First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

    Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

    I don't think he was a good pick.
    You forgot perjuring himself multiple times before Congress, which happened before those two other things.

  8. #2758
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,771
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

    First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

    Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

    I don't think he was a good pick.
    You would have voted against him purely because he was Trump's pick. Don't try to pretend otherwise.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #2759
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,821
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

    First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

    Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

    I don't think he was a good pick.
    I would lose my shit if I was being falsely accused of raping some bitch that is lying to block my confirmation to the supreme court. He was collected as fuck considering the now known false accusations being made.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  10. #2760
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,821
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Wow, you trolls are desperate for some attention aren't you? Daddy not give you enough?
    This from the dude that tried to publicly humiliate a woman from this community after he listened to her masturbate.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •