Page 276 of 291 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Wow, you trolls are desperate for some attention aren't you? Daddy not give you enough?
    This from the dude that tried to publicly humiliate a woman from this community after he listened to her masturbate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.
    She received something like a million dollars in GoFundMe and she's writing a book which every leftist will snatch up like Androidpk snatches items off of his girlfriend's GS account to sell them. Her allegations made her a hero to the left and rich so I don't buy the "Why would she lie?" argument.

Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.
    Some people don't like falsely being accused of being a serial rapist, nor do they like their wife and young daughters receiving death threats. Some people are just silly like that. I do love this narrative from the left though; let's accuse this man of being a serial rapist based on exactly zero evidence, let's drag his name through the mud, let's send death threats to his wife and young daughters, then let's act shocked when he gets upset over the treatment he received.

Blog Entries

You forgot perjuring himself multiple times before Congress, which happened before those two other things.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You would have voted against him purely because he was Trump's pick. Don't try to pretend otherwise.
    That's why many Democrats didn't have an issue with Gorsuch.

Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

I don't think he was a good pick.
    you're retarded.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    This from the dude that tried to publicly humiliate a woman from this community after he listened to her masturbate.
    5 years later and you trolls can't stop talking about said girl then wonder why she accused you trolls of obsessing over it/stalking her from thread to thread.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-04-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Are you being for real right now?

5 years later and you trolls can't stop talking about said girl then wonder why she accused you trolls of obsessing over it/stalking her from thread to thread.
    subpoena subpoena

Oh wow, is pk now speaking for diethx in her absence as if she left the forums on good terms with him and on bad terms with "the trolls"?

Right when I think "Okay pk has finally hit rock bottom, no way he can out douche himself" you manage to surprise me. The worst part is it usually only takes a few days for you to surprise me.

Blog Entries

They knew they couldn't do shit about Gorusch because it wouldn't have been possible to delay it into the midterms, and it was still fucking 54-45. Think a little bit.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-04-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam