Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's hilarious watching ye ol' pack of fools resort to your sad little trolling when you know you don't have anything useful to say about a topic.

It's how you show defeat, and it's just hysterical watching a bunch of adult-sized degenerates acting like the socially awkward 8th graders you all were.

The only thing that could make this even more on the nose would be if you all pulled out your magic cards and talked about how no one asked you to the prom.
    What have you said that was useful about the topic, other than ahahahahaha and calling people trolls?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so your problem is you don't know how to copy and paste? Highlight the words, click control+c to copy then control+v to paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Whataboutism with a dash of distraction/deflection.

You truly are the gift of dumbassery that keeps on giving.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh, you're on your period. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So how many death threats did you send yourself exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's hilarious watching ye ol' pack of fools resort to your sad little trolling when you know you don't have anything useful to say about a topic.

It's how you show defeat, and it's just hysterical watching a bunch of adult-sized degenerates acting like the socially awkward 8th graders you all were.

The only thing that could make this even more on the nose would be if you all pulled out your magic cards and talked about how no one asked you to the prom.
    tr;dr. You're retarded.

Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

I don't think he was a good pick.

7. Default

Wow, you trolls are desperate for some attention aren't you? Daddy not give you enough?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Were I to have a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation I'd have voted not to confirm him. Two reasons...

First I believe Ford. I don't think she would have gone to all the trouble to sit as a witness in the confirmation hearing of a Supreme Court Justice of the United States if she were in any way uncertain that he did what she claims. At that point it was a "she said/he said" situation. I believe her more than him.

Second, his blow-up reaction sealed it for me. If he was supposedly innocent why come unglued like that? Then he went all hyper-partisan in his accusations.

You forgot perjuring himself multiple times before Congress, which happened before those two other things.

Blog Entries

You would have voted against him purely because he was Trump's pick. Don't try to pretend otherwise.

Blog Entries

I would lose my shit if I was being falsely accused of raping some bitch that is lying to block my confirmation to the supreme court. He was collected as fuck considering the now known false accusations being made.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984