Page 255 of 288 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #2541
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The funny part is that Roe v. Wade is going nowhere, with or without Kavanaugh.
    It will be revisited and revised.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Here is what is going to happen:

    The vote will occur this week, probably on Friday.
    There will be nothing of particular interest that will result from the FBI investigation.
    Kavanaugh will be confirmed by a very close vote (Pence may have to break a tie).

    Have a nice day.
    OK I was wrong on one point. The vote will be Saturday.

    Oh and it looks like Pence won't be needed.

    I would say I told you so but...well why not...I told you so.

    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Candor; 10-05-2018 at 05:15 PM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are you still on the "He's a rapist!" argument or the "We need to protect Roe at all costs!" argument.

    Cause Ford's friend already came out and said she was pressured to change her story so it looks like Ford is anything but credible.

    Just admit it, you're a completely worthless human being. There is literally no other explanation for your behavior.
    Tgo is okay with enabling rapists and pedophiles as long as they're Republican.

  4. #2544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo is okay with enabling rapists and pedophiles as long as they're Republican.
    Oh okay so you're still on the "He's a rapist!" argument even though Ford's own friend said she was pressured to change her story, not to mention even after said pressure she STILL said the party never happened and she has never met Kavanaugh before.

    You have nothing. You have less than nothing. You sold your soul to the far left for a couch to sleep on. You don't even have your morals or so called principles anymore.

  5. #2545
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo is okay with enabling rapists and pedophiles as long as they're Republican.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh okay so you're still on the "He's a rapist!" argument even though Ford's own friend said she was pressured to change her story, not to mention even after said pressure she STILL said the party never happened and she has never met Kavanaugh before.

    You have nothing. You have less than nothing. You sold your soul to the far left for a couch to sleep on. You don't even have your morals or so called principles anymore.
    White supremacist talking morals and principles..

  7. #2547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    White supremacist talking morals and principles..
    Deflect and distractions is all the sad boy has left. Such a shame.

    Ford's friend says she was pressured into changing her story after her version of events was inconvenient to Ford's narrative.

    How do you reconcile this? Other than deflections and distractions.

  8. #2548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo is okay with enabling rapists and pedophiles as long as they're Republican.
    So, in your head, Judge Kavanaugh is a rapist and pedophile now?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #2549
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    White supremacist talking morals and principles..


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  10. #2550
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-05-2018 at 07:02 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •