Page 248 of 291 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You don't think Ford and the rest rehearsed what they were going to say? If you go into a Senate inquiry cold you're retarded.
    No one's saying Ford didn't rehearse. I think she did. I agree with you that it'd be retarded not too. I think Kavanaugh rehearsed too. I also think he watched Ford's testimony (perhaps while also reviewing his speech) and it affected him. That's why he came into the committee and lost his shit on national TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You spread lies all the time. You treat opinion pieces as fact. When someone contradicts you, you whine like a fucking 6 year old.
    I post opinion pieces you dumb fuck. What's so hard to understand about that? Whether you agree with these opinions or not is up to you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I post opinion pieces you dumb fuck. What's so hard to understand about that? Whether you agree with these opinions or not is up to you.
    No, you straight up call them facts. And when someone disagrees with you, what do you say? Oh, you lash out like a whiny little bitch. Because that is what you are. You probably still nurse from your mother and wet your bed at night. I guess coming on here and screaming in impotent rage is an escape from your shitty life, I don't know.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-04-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No, you straight up call them facts. And when someone disagrees with you, what do you say? Oh, you lash out like a whiny little bitch. Because that is what you are. You probably still nurse from your mother and wet your bed at night. I guess coming on here and screaming in importent rage is an escape from your shitty life, I don't know.
    I can hear the tears on your keyboard as you rage type this. 'You tricked me and you didn't tell me that was an opinion!' Wahh Wahh

I'm smart enough to know the difference between an op-ed and the front page. Not sure why that's so fucking hard for you to understand.

Blog Entries

I'm smart enough to know the difference between an op-ed and the front page. Not sure why that's so fucking hard for you to understand.
    You have yet to prove that.

You have yet to prove that.
    You guys and your hang ups about opinions is insane. I'm going out on a limb here but have to assume it's because you can't actually make a sound reasonable argument against. All you can do is attempt to criticize the poster or the author/source. It's typical, I'm used to it here, but that doesn't make it any less pathetic.

cwolff is more cranky than usual. Did his girlfriend finally dump him for a man?

Blog Entries

You guys and your hang ups about opinions is insane. I'm going out on a limb here but have to assume it's because you can't actually make a sound reasonable argument against. All you can do is attempt to criticize the poster or the author/source. It's typical, I'm used to it here, but that doesn't make it any less pathetic.
    PResident Donald Trump, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh... I wonder who Donald Trump will put in RBG's spot when she leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    cwolff is more cranky than usual. Did his girlfriend finally dump him for a man?
    Notice how all his insults are basically "I'm not whining or enraged, you are!!!!!1111"
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-04-2018 at 09:59 PM.

9. Default

Trolls gonna troll. All they have to offer to any discussion in the politics folder is stupid insults.

Here Gelston, do yourself a favor and read a book. It's a riveting coming of age tale about some prep school drunkards. It features fun characters like our buddy Bart.
    "Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh?"
    "Yeah. He's around here somewhere."
    "I heard he puked in someone's car the other night"
    From Wasted by Mark Judge