Page 236 of 288 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Far left terrorists? You going for the hyperbole of the year award?
    Androidpk showing his tolerance of women:

Oh yes, let's not forget the Bernie supporter shooting Republicans at a baseball game.

Or the gang of far leftist lunatics busting through a Republican's office door the other day.

Or the guy arrested for threatening to kill Republican politicians.

Or the group of Hillary supporters who attacked a black homeless female Trump supporter?

Or the group of Hillary supporters who kidnapped and abused a mentally challenged person because he was white and accused him of being a Trump supporter?

Or the guy who attacked Rand Paul. Remember Rand Paul? The guy you used to support but now you gleefully turn a blind eye when someone on your new team physically attacks him because of his political opinions?

What was that about holding both sides accountable, you absolute complete waste of oxygen?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 03:36 AM.

2. Default

Tgo going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.
    Is this how you deal with the situation of the kind of disgusting people you have gotten in bed with? Pretend their crimes didn’t happen and it’s all a conspiracy theory?

What a sad and pathetic man you are. No wonder you have to abuse women to get by in life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 04:04 AM.

4. Default

You project so much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk showing his tolerance of women:

Oh yes, let's not forget the Bernie supporter shooting Republicans at a baseball game.

Or the gang of far leftist lunatics busting through a Republican's office door the other day.

Or the guy arrested for threatening to kill Republican politicians.

Or the group of Hillary supporters who attacked a black homeless female Trump supporter?

Or the group of Hillary supporters who kidnapped and abused a mentally challenged person because he was white and accused him of being a Trump supporter?

Or the guy who attacked Rand Paul. Remember Rand Paul? The guy you used to support but now you gleefully turn a blind eye when someone on your new team physically attacks him because of his political opinions?

What was that about holding both sides accountable, you absolute complete waste of oxygen?
    You left off rioting and the destruction of private property.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at this male "ally":

Why is it male feminists usually turn out to be the most abusive men ever?

"I like women! I believe in a woman's right to kill her unborn babies! You disagree with me, bitch? Well I'm gonna kick you in the face!"

I honestly can't tell if this freak is Androidpk or cwolff, they both seem the type to do this.
    "I'm going to make the argument to kill babies while displaying a pentagram, this will really help my "cause"."

"Killing the baby will make the rape go away."

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "I'm going to make the argument to kill babies while displaying a pentagram, this will really help my "cause"."

"Killing the baby will make the rape go away."
    Isn’t it convenient that they don’t keep statistics on rapist babies? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING GOVERNMENT!?!?!?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

The Great Purge v2.0.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Isn’t it convenient that they don’t keep statistics on rapist babies? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING GOVERNMENT!?!?!?
    Does killing a baby make the rape go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Does killing a baby make the rape go away?
    If I recall my math schoolings, it all depends on the order of operations.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."