Page 235 of 291 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2901

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Look at this male "ally":

Why is it male feminists usually turn out to be the most abusive men ever?

"I like women! I believe in a woman's right to kill her unborn babies! You disagree with me, bitch? Well I'm gonna kick you in the face!"

I honestly can't tell if this freak is Androidpk or cwolff, they both seem the type to do this.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Don't try to fool me! I know how this works by now, if someone says things then I get to yell "triggered" and win the internet! Don't fret PB, you are the pro and I expect you will be back on top of them internet points in no time.
    P.S. I am triggered AF
    No.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

File a complaint with kranar since it bothers you so much that people are allowed to delete their own posts.
    Subpoena! Subpoena! Subpoena!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

This will shock no one. Now we're going to continue this fight because of the half assed, hamstrung investigation. I hope, for the sake of SCOTUS, some senators find some spine and vote no on this guy. Otherwise we'll be hearing about this for the rest of our lives.

White House Finds No Corroboration of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Kavanaugh in FBI Report
    It is unclear whether White House had finalized its review of FBI interview reports
    By Rebecca Ballhaus, Michael C. Bender, Kristina Peterson and Natalie Andrews
    Updated Oct. 4, 2018 12:35 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON—The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-h...ort-1538625927

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This will shock no one. Now we're going to continue this fight because of the half assed, hamstrung investigation. I hope, for the sake of SCOTUS, some senators find some spine and vote no on this guy. Otherwise we'll be hearing about this for the rest of our lives.
    Didn't I say this is exactly how cwolff and the rest of the far left terrorists would act in regards to the FBI investigation? It's like I'm psychic.

6. Default

Far left terrorists? You going for the hyperbole of the year award?

Far left terrorists? You going for the hyperbole of the year award?
    Androidpk showing his tolerance of women:

Oh yes, let's not forget the Bernie supporter shooting Republicans at a baseball game.

Or the gang of far leftist lunatics busting through a Republican's office door the other day.

Or the guy arrested for threatening to kill Republican politicians.

Or the group of Hillary supporters who attacked a black homeless female Trump supporter?

Or the group of Hillary supporters who kidnapped and abused a mentally challenged person because he was white and accused him of being a Trump supporter?

Or the guy who attacked Rand Paul. Remember Rand Paul? The guy you used to support but now you gleefully turn a blind eye when someone on your new team physically attacks him because of his political opinions?

What was that about holding both sides accountable, you absolute complete waste of oxygen?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 03:36 AM.

8. Default

Tgo going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.

Tgo going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.
    Is this how you deal with the situation of the kind of disgusting people you have gotten in bed with? Pretend their crimes didn’t happen and it’s all a conspiracy theory?

What a sad and pathetic man you are. No wonder you have to abuse women to get by in life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 04:04 AM.

10. Default

You project so much