Page 235 of 291 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.
    Is this how you deal with the situation of the kind of disgusting people you have gotten in bed with? Pretend their crimes didn’t happen and it’s all a conspiracy theory?

What a sad and pathetic man you are. No wonder you have to abuse women to get by in life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-04-2018 at 04:04 AM.

2. Default

You project so much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk showing his tolerance of women:

Oh yes, let's not forget the Bernie supporter shooting Republicans at a baseball game.

Or the gang of far leftist lunatics busting through a Republican's office door the other day.

Or the guy arrested for threatening to kill Republican politicians.

Or the group of Hillary supporters who attacked a black homeless female Trump supporter?

Or the group of Hillary supporters who kidnapped and abused a mentally challenged person because he was white and accused him of being a Trump supporter?

Or the guy who attacked Rand Paul. Remember Rand Paul? The guy you used to support but now you gleefully turn a blind eye when someone on your new team physically attacks him because of his political opinions?

What was that about holding both sides accountable, you absolute complete waste of oxygen?
    You left off rioting and the destruction of private property.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at this male "ally":

Why is it male feminists usually turn out to be the most abusive men ever?

"I like women! I believe in a woman's right to kill her unborn babies! You disagree with me, bitch? Well I'm gonna kick you in the face!"

I honestly can't tell if this freak is Androidpk or cwolff, they both seem the type to do this.
    "I'm going to make the argument to kill babies while displaying a pentagram, this will really help my "cause"."

"Killing the baby will make the rape go away."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "I'm going to make the argument to kill babies while displaying a pentagram, this will really help my "cause"."

"Killing the baby will make the rape go away."
    Isn’t it convenient that they don’t keep statistics on rapist babies? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING GOVERNMENT!?!?!?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

The Great Purge v2.0.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Isn’t it convenient that they don’t keep statistics on rapist babies? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING GOVERNMENT!?!?!?
    Does killing a baby make the rape go away?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

If I recall my math schoolings, it all depends on the order of operations.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    So by your logic, killing an innocent child will magically make the memories of the rape go away?

What about the right of a female baby that is murdered?

If it's her body, we need to totally rewrite biology for the female human body, the only species to have two sets of DNA in the animal kingdom.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984