Page 226 of 291 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well that probably is the reason though. I don't think Kavanaugh is going to be teaching a course and sitting on the supreme court, although I suppose it's possible.

Kavanaugh might be wrong and he's not confirmed but I'm sure his reasoning is because he thinks he is going to be confirmed.
    They are also preparing for the next semester. This is precisely why people are pissed off at the news.

It's October and the 2019 semester is right around the corner. Harvard needs to figure out what they are doing with the class.

More coming out about who Ford really is:

In a letter released Tuesday and obtained by Fox News, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, seemingly contradicts her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor said she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford helping a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He also claimed Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a small, 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

Ford "never expressed a fear of closed quarters, tight spaces, or places with only one exit," the former boyfriend wrote. On Thursday, Ford testified, "I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...y-sounds-alarm

Here's the redacted statement:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3899...end#from_embed
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-02-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Well that probably is the reason though. I don't think Kavanaugh is going to be teaching a course and sitting on the supreme court, although I suppose it's possible.

Kavanaugh might be wrong and he's not confirmed but I'm sure his reasoning is because he thinks he is going to be confirmed.
    Who cares? Seriously this is a non issue with no information to prove anything one way or another. And even if you could prove that it was X or Y, in what meaningful way would it matter AT ALL? If you want to ask the important questions how about starting with "what if the moon was your car, and Jupiter was your hairbrush?"
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Who cares? Seriously this is a non issue with no information to prove anything one way or another. And even if you could prove that it was X or Y, in what meaningful way would it matter AT ALL? If you want to ask the important questions how about starting with "what if the moon was your car, and Jupiter was your hairbrush?"
    I'm not sure why you're getting so upset over this. You made a statement and I gave a very reasonable and probably correct explanation for why Kavanaugh decided to stop teaching.

5. Default

Deplorables

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Deplorables
    Tell me about it. Almost as bad as literally the only person on this entire forum who said Clinton would be charged with a crime.

7. Default

Deflect! Deflect!

Deflect! Deflect!
    In b4.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathbringer
    subpoena subpoena

Deflect! Deflect!
    Androidpk: LOCK HER UP!
    2 years later
    Androidpk: Look at these idiots saying 'lock her up!'
    Tgo01: You did this 2 years ago.
    Androidpk: How DARE you point out my dumbassery!

Par for the course.

10. Default

Androidpk: LOCK HER UP!
    2 years later
    Androidpk: Look at these idiots saying 'lock her up!'
    Tgo01: You did this 2 years ago.
    Androidpk: How DARE you point out my dumbassery!

Par for the course.
    When did I ever chant lock her up? I thought given the evidence available to the public they'd indict her. Only you would be a dumbass to conflate the two.