Page 213 of 291 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2901

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #2121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except this isn't a background investigation, they already did that. This is a specific investigation into the claims against Kavanaugh.
    Why are you arguing about this? Are you trying to say its equivalent to Ellison?

  2. #2122
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,221
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Why are you arguing about this? Are you trying to say its equivalent to Ellison?
    Where in the fuck did you even get that from? I haven't mentioned that guy a single time in this entire thread. Stop making shit up in your mind and read shit as it is written.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except this isn't a background investigation, they already did that. This is a specific investigation into the claims against Kavanaugh.
    This is part of the background investigation, the FBI has even said so. They're not doing a criminal investigation.

  4. #2124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Where in the fuck did you even get that from? I haven't mentioned that guy a single time in this entire thread. Stop making shit up in your mind and read shit as it is written.
    Don't freak out Brett. I was asking a question. Why are you arguing about this? Whats your point?

  5. #2125
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,221
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This is part of the background investigation, the FBI has even said so. They're not doing a criminal investigation.
    Except it literally isn't. They are doing it because Trump told them too. If Trump hadn't they wouldn't be. It was not a part of getting the job, that check was already done. No one is saying it is a criminal investigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Don't freak out Brett. I was asking a question. Why are you arguing about this? Whats your point?
    You're too retarded to understand.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-01-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #2126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Precedent.
    Are you laughably referring to the previous time Democrats have pulled this stunt of trying to stall a supreme court confirmation by alleging sexual assault at the last minute?

  7. #2127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except it literally isn't. They are doing it because Trump told them too. If Trump hadn't they wouldn't be. It was not a part of getting the job, that check was already done. No one is saying it is a criminal investigation.
    So you're argument is with the term background check vs. Investigation vs. Something else? Supplemental background check? What point are you making?

  8. #2128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Because the FBI does background checks on certain federal officials, especially SCOTUS judges. This is part of the background investigation. This isn't a criminal investigation. You would think you would have learned this by now.
    That's not what I asked you. Try ceasing your constant deflections and distractions and just answering a damn question the way it is asked. Why do you even engage with people who don't agree with you? Why not just go full cwolff and put everyone on ignore so you can create your own perfect echo chamber?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except it literally isn't. They are doing it because Trump told them too. If Trump hadn't they wouldn't be. It was not a part of getting the job, that check was already done. No one is saying it is a criminal investigation.
    Except it literally is. The WH requested them to open the background investigation back up with this latest information.

  10. #2130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except it literally isn't. They are doing it because Trump told them too. If Trump hadn't they wouldn't be. It was not a part of getting the job, that check was already done.
    I see this at least once a day.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •