Page 208 of 291 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Right. The truth is hiding in plain sight but these guys choose to avoid that.

Here's trump getting ahead of reports that Kavanaugh lied about drinking. He's flipped Kavanaughs testimony from not having a problem, to having a problem but it's cool because he was young then.
    Shut up loser. Nobody is buying into the "Kavanaugh is a lush!" narrative except for people who are as stupid as you, and those aren't real people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When did Kavanaugh say he had a drinking problem?
    After Macho Grande.

Last edited by Methais; 10-01-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When did Kavanaugh say he had a drinking problem?
    He doesn't have a drinking problem, YOU have a drinking problem.

He doesn't have a drinking problem. I, however, do have a drinking problem. A jizz drinking problem.

The White House has reportedly permitted the FBI to interview anyone deemed appropriate in its investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
    The New York Times reported on Monday that the White House gave authorization to expand the investigation
    an initial limited list of witnesses, provided that the review is completed by the end of the week.
    The FBI has already spoken with the four individuals it had been given permission to speak to, the newspaper reported.

The Times report came shortly after President Trump insisted at a press conference that he wanted a "comprehensive investigation" of the claims against Kavanaugh, as long as it's completed quickly.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true

This seems to be a shift.

6. Default

The White House has reportedly permitted the FBI to interview anyone deemed appropriate in its investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
    The New York Times reported on Monday that the White House gave authorization to expand the investigation
    an initial limited list of witnesses, provided that the review is completed by the end of the week.
    The FBI has already spoken with the four individuals it had been given permission to speak to, the newspaper reported.

The Times report came shortly after President Trump insisted at a press conference that he wanted a "comprehensive investigation" of the claims against Kavanaugh, as long as it's completed quickly.
    Also, the question of rape proof isnt the question. More to it than that. I'm at work and cant explain it more but will try to give a better reasoning later

EDIT: Looks like I weighed in on this after the rape accusations. The point is that it's not about the rape alleged or otherwise.
    I'm sorry, are you now saying that the investion IS about alleged sexual misconduct? Because earlier you said it's not about that. I've quoted both so you can read them right next to each other.

“I got everything I wanted and it’s still not fair!”

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why did I see this while having a glass of milk. God damn it.
    Last edited by Astray; 10-01-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    “I got everything I wanted and it’s still not fair!”

But but....why won't they just believe her? She is a woman after all. What else do they need?