Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What witness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The ones that said it never happened.
    I mean Dr. Ford.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The ones that said it never happened.
    Ford's friend says she doesn't recall the party but she believes Ford is telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Ford's friend says she doesn't recall the party but she believes Ford is telling the truth.
    Is the FBI permitted to talk to her?

Instead of investigating Swetnick's claims, the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity. They characterized the White House instructions as a significant constraint on the FBI investigation and caution that such a limited scope, while not unusual in normal circumstances, may make it difficult to pursue additional leads in a case in which a Supreme Court nominee has been accused of sexual assault.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...mpression=true

4. Default

Dunno, hearing conflicting reports with some saying the FBI has complete discretion on who they will speak with.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya, they love it. A bunch of 30-60 year old dudes, trolling the internet, making fart noises and giggling to each other. LOL Boys will be boys!
    And you wonder why you come across as a butthurt little girl in every political post you make.....

Jesus........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Now they'll move the goal posts.

"The investigation wasn't long enough!"
    "We can't trust the FBI under Trump's direction!"
    "Why didn't they call for an investigation earlier?!"
    "Why didn't they investigate the other 231 accusations that came out after the investigation was announced?"
    "WAHHH! WAHHH! sniffle...WAHHHH! WAHHHH! pouts...WAHHHH!"
    Oh, you know this whole thing is to delay, delay, delay. They are already saying that the scope and length should be open ended. They just want it to continue forever like the Mueller "investigation".
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    GOP gains ground on this because:

1) It infuriates the GOP base, which hopefully means a greater voting turnout

and

2) Legitimizes Kavanaugh's claims - FBI won't uncover anything all of which is designed for protection should the left try to impeach

There's also a third positive in that hoping the FBI uncovers something on Ford from the investigation. We know she lied about flying and we know she is a political activist. I'm sure she has skeletons in the closet and this is a perfect platform for the GOP to expose her crap. Will need to be done in a way through Kavanaugh (i.e. - based on looking into the matter, this is what was identified, of which Ford had involvement in YXZ, etc.)
    I agree, but even if they prove that Ford wasn't there or that Kavanaugh wasn't there, they will just say something like "No evidence was found". They won't call out Ford if it's proven she's a liar because then the left will just go all "ZOMG SEXISM!"

I thought it was funny that so many of her students on ratemyprofessor.com thought she was a crazy political loony tune prior to her "suddenly" remembering her sexual assault.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks accusations made even 10 years after the fact are simply ridiculous? There is too much likelihood that such accusations are motivated by personal gain. As someone who has male children, this situation scares the absolute shit out of me. Are they are going to grow up in a society where if anyone with a vagina accuses them of something they are guilty unless they can prove their innocent? For something that reportedly happened in high school? 30 years later?

You should report a sexual assault as soon as it happens. The statute of limitations should be 3 months max (if you're an adult).

If this can happen to Kavanaugh, it can happen to anyone. As for politics, I believe the Democraps have miscalculated to an unimaginable degree because I think a lot of people have to see through this. You'll find out in November.
    You aren't the only one.

And yes, I do hope this has energized the right.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I mean Dr. Ford.
    But all the "witnesses" that Dr. Ford called out by name said she's a fucking lunatic.. that what she claims never happened.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

On next month's SCOTUS docket is Gamble vs US. No 17-646. This is what the rush is about. Yes, they want him to overturn Roe, yes they want him to drag us all back, but they need him seated for October to rule on that specific case.
    Hatch filed a brief supporting this earlier. If they can get this through it'll defang SDNY and other non federal investigations. Trump will have legal cover, if not political, to pardon everyone.