Page 196 of 288 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #1951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm fine with the statute of limitations as they are now, the only thing is that waiting for such a long time makes stuff incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to prove. The problem is that everything presented so far has been a wash. Nothing Ford has said has been corroborated by anything or anyone else. The Dems seem to be fine with this because 'it's not a court of law' and they seem to think that lets them level any kind of accusations against someone without having to back them up. Well, you can't have it both ways - either present serious evidence for serious inquiry, or end the delaying. They are seriously overreaching here and it is definitely going to come back and bite them in the ass.
    This is way too angry and declarative for what's happened. They've been asking for more fact finding. Thats it. Last week that was an impossibility and the FBI doesn't do that kind of thing. Now we see that whole line of reasoning was bullshit.

    Keep it in perspective. The dems want an investigation. They're not going all Dr. Evil and the outrage from the right is grandstanding political theatre

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is way too angry and declarative for what's happened. They've been asking for more fact finding. Thats it. Last week that was an impossibility and the FBI doesn't do that kind of thing. Now we see that whole line of reasoning was bullshit.

    Keep it in perspective. The dems want an investigation. They're not going all Dr. Evil and the outrage from the right is grandstanding political theatre
    You're retarded.

  3. Default

    Former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, Liz Swisher, suggests he perjured himself in describing his drinking in his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, adding she is willing to share her knowledge of his college drinking with the FBI.

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, Liz Swisher, suggests he perjured himself in describing his drinking in his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, adding she is willing to share her knowledge of his college drinking with the FBI.
    THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 KAVANAUGH IS REALLY REALLY GOING DOWN THIS TIME FOR SURE!!!!!

  5. #1955

    Default

    Hes done a lot of that. He's not fit to wear the robes. He obviously has little respect for the Senate the way he flipped out and the entire blaming Clinton's, liberal groups and crying that he was a victim of the dems like he did along with his Fox News interview proves he's not able to judge free of personal bias.

    In a more reasonable world he would have withdrawn at the request of the WH. Not today though. The right is willing to burn every institution, norm and shared American value in its quest to keep power.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-29-2018 at 04:30 PM.

  6. Default

    I hear Merrick Garland is available.

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Hes done a lot of that. He's not fit to wear the robes. He obviously has little respect for the Senate the way he flipped out and the entire blaming Clinton's, liberal groups and crying that he was a victim of the dems like he did along with his Fox News interview proves he's not able to judge free of personal bias.

    In a more reasonable world he would have withdrawn at the request of the WH. Not today though. The right is willing to burn every institution, norm and shared American value in its quest to keep power.
    butter.jpg

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I hear Merrick Garland is available.
    subpoena subpoena

  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,628
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, Liz Swisher, suggests he perjured himself in describing his drinking in his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, adding she is willing to share her knowledge of his college drinking with the FBI.
    College students drink?

    "If you were a male in college and drank you're a rapist." ~ Democrats

    Talk about reefer madness.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-29-2018 at 04:49 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  10. #1960

    Default

    “The standard for such an appointment should be high, and the burden is on the nominee,” the board’s resolution stated. “That burden is not met as long as there are unresolved questions regarding the credible allegations of sexual assault.”
    The ACLU sums it up well. Kavanaugh has no right to be on SCOTUS. Thats getting lost in all the anger. The witness against him is credible. The prudent decision would be to find the American people a judge with less,baggage.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •