Page 183 of 288 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #1821
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    When did you become a troll? Were you always? You can post your memes and claim moral victory but you can't respond to my question. I get that you're being defensive and trying to save face. I just don't approve. It's weak as fuck

  2. #1822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Prepare to be called an un-American Nazi white supremacist sexist bigot and then being put on crywolff's ignore list.
    YOU FORGOT TROLL!!!

    You suck.

    Also, reported for the high level of suckage.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #1823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm with you, Taernath.
    Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.

  4. #1824
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.
    Now entering phase 34,534 of cwolff's two year meltdown.

  5. #1825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    A 10% chance of something happening isn't as unlikely as you think. If you flip a coin 3.3 times, there's a 10% chance you'll get heads all 3.3 times. You wouldn't be shocked by that, now would you? Except for being able to flip a 0.3rd time, which I imagine would be shocking the first time you see somebody do it.
    You were as dumb and wrong as Androidpk is. You were just slightly smarter than him and saying there is a 90% chance instead of going full blown 100%.

    That should give you something to be concerned about.

    Me, on the other hand, was proven right yet again.

    I'm still not tired of winning though.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #1826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.
    The difference is: You look at it like "OMG I AGREE WITH HIS OPINION, THEREFORE IT IS A FACT!" instead of "Yea, there's another guy who I agree with" but still realizing it's an opinion.

    All Astray did was say "reads like an opinion being passed off as news".. which is 100% correct.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #1827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    When did you become a troll?
    Taernath has entered "troll" territory according to cwolff. If Taernath continues down this path he will soon be a racist, then a white supremacist, then a Nazi, then he will be on the dreaded cwolff ignore list!

  8. #1828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.
    Someone else took over that I just so happened to agree with. You're willing to accept views that align with your own and that's fine. My pointing out that it's opinion or news is nothing to take offense to. Why do you become so bothered by it in the first place?

  9. #1829
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Someone else took over that I just so happened to agree with. You're willing to accept views that align with your own and that's fine. My pointing out that it's opinion or news is nothing to take offense to. Why do you become so bothered by it in the first place?
    Because Hillary lost.

  10. #1830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Because Hillary lost.
    Your pants lost when you sharted in them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •