Page 183 of 291 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Someone else took over that I just so happened to agree with. You're willing to accept views that align with your own and that's fine. My pointing out that it's opinion or news is nothing to take offense to. Why do you become so bothered by it in the first place?
    Because Hillary lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Because Hillary lost.
    Your pants lost when you sharted in them.

Your pants lost when you sharted in them.
    They really did. It wasn't even close.

Someone else took over that I just so happened to agree with. You're willing to accept views that align with your own and that's fine. My pointing out that it's opinion or news is nothing to take offense to. Why do you become so bothered by it in the first place?
    Truth be told I wasn't that bothered. Just asking the question. The dissembling and avoidance since then kind of piss me off.

When I see someone type out, "that's opinion" I think they're joking or trolling because it's such a damn dumb thing to say. Much, if not almost all, of what we post here and talk about is someone's opinion.

Do you remember the other day when I or someone else posted the Whelan theory about Ford mis-remembering the attacker who actually was Chris Garrett and not Kavanaugh? It was retarded and has since been apologized for but your response was, "Compelling if true". The piece posted today caused you to call it out as opinion. I hope you can understand why I think posting that is knee jerk defense mechanism, especially when none of you back it up with an actual argument.

My point in asking about it was not to make fun of you but to find out what you mean and why you post it. Not just you. Lots of others on the right do this also. I've seen it here on the PC and on Facebook. It's such a non-sensical counter argument but also so prevalent that I'm curiuos about it. Maybe this is something Ben Shapiro or Fox News hammers out there? I don't know.

Cwolffs moobs are pretty soytender today.

Can’t until until after he gets confirmed to see the tears flow.

Civil War 2 incoming...
    Last edited by Fortybox; 09-28-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Moons and moobs - lulz

Blog Entries

Democrats first mistake was using a crazy cat lady as an accuser. Of course when all that remains of your party is crazy cat ladies and soy infused beta males...it doesn't leave you any other options. : Shrug:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Do you remember the other day when I or someone else posted the Whelan theory about Ford mis-remembering the attacker who actually was Chris Garrett and not Kavanaugh? It was retarded and has since been apologized for but your response was, "Compelling if true". The piece posted today caused you to call it out as opinion. I hope you can understand why I think posting that is knee jerk defense mechanism, especially when none of you back it up with an actual argument.
    I think your confusions stems from the fact that most of the opinion pieces you post are just frothing at the mouth lunatics screaming about what a racist or sexist some member of the GOP is. There is usually no substance to be had, just "This person is a racist because of reasons" and you usually quote these opinion pieces with no information or opinion of your own. It's useless and pointless.

The theory about Kavanaugh being mistaken for someone else, while it was still an opinion, at least was a theory we could all discuss and talk about. It wasn't just some random lunatic screaming about what a slutty bitch Ford is and if it were I'm pretty sure Astray wouldn't have said "Compelling if true" in response.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-28-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Seung Min Kim

Verified account

@seungminkim

Huh -- Whitehouse says "Given what’s happening in the ante room" the vote should be delayed. But does not give details
    Caroline O.

Something is happening. Sen. Feinstein just said something on a hot mic about "Jeff [Flake] can force it if he wants to, but -"

Republicans are huddling and looking at their phones.
    Is Flake on the verge of declaring he's a No vote if this goes forward without an investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The difference is: You look at it like "OMG I AGREE WITH HIS OPINION, THEREFORE IT IS A FACT!" instead of "Yea, there's another guy who I agree with" but still realizing it's an opinion.

All Astray did was say "reads like an opinion being passed off as news".. which is 100% correct.
    In his defense (not really), soywolff probably does believe that any opinion piece he agrees with is real news. He operates only on emotion.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-28-2018 at 01:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I've seen you use that twice and I'm going to say, yes, it was pure speculation and it was strung in a way that made it compelling, the caveat being if it were true. It was quickly discovered that wasn't the case so I no longer find it compelling because it's been proven to be, untrue.

In this instance, I was saying that the article you linked felt very opinionated. I wasn't saying it was opinion. Just pointing that out. Now as to why, it's because I'm pretty positive I was not the only one so I posted as such. I'm not sure what I need to clear up but I'm basing off of how I perceive and I check to see if I am right in my perception or wrong.

That's all. I'm fairly certain this is all I can really say on the topic without heading in one giant circle.