Page 158 of 291 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Assuming they hadn't given him one before or multiple times in the past?
    It isn't a one and done type deal. They have new information and more people they would be interested in interviewing.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure the number is at six now.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 09-27-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

No, assuming nothing. Why assume that? Are you trying to bring up the point that he's had background investigations which were clean prior to these recent accusations?

These specific accusations can be investigated by the FBI if the President asks for it.

Like Blumenthal says, if Trump doesn't ask for the FBI to investigate, it amounts to a cover up.

Trump and the GOP have been trying to hide this guys past since day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    These specific accusations can be investigated by the FBI if the President asks for it.

Like Blumenthal says, if Trump doesn't ask for the FBI to investigate, it amounts to a cover up.

Trump and the GOP have been trying to hide this guys past since day 1.
    Do you remember the girls basketball picture? They introduced us to the world by telling us how great he is as a mentor or champion of women. That could have been to preemptively defend him from pro-choice questions, starting to think it's because they knew something like this would come up.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Do you remember the girls basketball picture? They introduced us to the world by telling us how great he is as a mentor or champion of women. That could have been to preemptively defend him from pro-choice questions, starting to think it's because they knew something like this would come up.
    Or the list of 65 women.

Halftime!

On the scoreboard so far, Republicans have racked up points by showing that Ford has flown a lot for someone afraid of flying. Democrats' only points relate to Ford being a likeable and careful witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Or the list of 65 women.
    Yup. Exactly.

Anyone watching fox? What are they saying about this?

If Trump is watching this, he’s watching it on Fox News. And the hosts there are even conceding that Ford is coming off as credible (despite a few objections from Brit Hume on things like fear of flying)https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1045354556698189824

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It isn't a one and done type deal. They have new information and more people they would be interested in interviewing.
    I'm aware of this. What are they going to find exactly? Aside from what isn't being talked about recently?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm pretty the number is at six now.
    Well, beats 0.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No, assuming nothing. Why assume that? Are you trying to bring up the point that he's had background investigations which were clean prior to these recent accusations?
    I used 'assume' because I'd have to be assuming something as odd as someone missing a background check. I know what it's like to work under government contract. Nothing gets briefly looked at.

If you feel that it's not a valid point, I get it.

10. Default

I'm aware of this. What are they going to find exactly? Aside from what isn't being talked about recently?

Well, beats 0.

I used 'assume' because I'd have to be assuming something as odd as someone missing a background check. I know what it's like to work under government contract. Nothing gets briefly looked at.

If you feel that it's not a valid point, I get it.
    Given all the new information that has come out do you have anything against the FBI looking into it? Seems like you do.