Page 154 of 288 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2873

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How many years has it been since you last took a dump?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    And that's how they get me. I'm playing right into it. I'm so interested in maintaining my butthurt level with trump that I'll believe anything.

We're getting what we deserve for being so full of shit about everything, especially over the past 10 years.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Let's just all remind ourselves that the women accusing Kavanaugh all wanted the FBI to investigate.

The one person who hasn't called for the FBI to investigate is Kavanaugh.

What does that tell you?
    It tells us that the democrat plan is to do anything possible to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms. Doesn't matter what needs to be done, just find a way to stall.

Otherwise this whole thing would have been happening in July.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It tells us that the democrat plan is to do anything possible to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms. Doesn't matter what needs to be done, just find a way to stall.

Otherwise this whole thing would have been happening in July.
    This is correct. The desperation is palpable.

It's amazing that they had time to interview these supposed alternate rapists but couldn't bother to show for their scheduled call with Debbie Ramirez
    I'm interested to see what Rachel Mitchell is going to do. She's a person who has prosecuted sexual predators. Now she's a hired gun to prosecute the victim. The optics are also shitty. She's got a little desk below and in front of the Senators. The dems can rightly point out that they have strong powerful women so no need to hire a token subordinate to ask the questions that a bunch of creepy old men can't.

I'm interested to see what Rachel Mitchell is going to do. She's a person who has prosecuted sexual predators. Now she's a hired gun to prosecute the victim. The optics are also shitty. She's got a little desk below and in front of the Senators. The dems can rightly point out that they have strong powerful women so no need to hire a token subordinate to ask the questions that a bunch of creepy old men can't.
    You're retarded.

Only in the US would a minor political party work this hard, knowing they had to do something desperate, to find a disposable woman to come forward with a story that claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago...

The scariest part is- Democrat voters by and large have no problem with this.

#values

PS THIS is why Hillary lost the election.
    Corrected for accuracy with the real reality.. not a made up one in your tiny brain.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's like you know how dumb you're sounding but you're okay with it.
    She has to live in that head 24/7... you don't think she's used to it by now?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And that's how they get you. You're playing right into it. You're so interested in maintaining your hatred level with trump that you'll believe anything.

Sometimes (especially lately) I begin to think we are too stupid for any form of democracy. We're getting what we deserve for taking this great nation for granted.
    One word changed to represent the actual reality of the situation.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Let's just all remind ourselves that the women accusing Kavanaugh all wanted the FBI to investigate.

The one person who hasn't called for the FBI to investigate is Kavanaugh.

What does that tell you?
    Democrats are literally so desperate that they want to drag this out until after the midterm election and this was literally their only recourse to do it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME