Page 124 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you actually want to set the precedent that 30+ year old allegations with no witnesses is enough to say no to a SCOTUS nominee? Or will you suddenly have a change of heart when this happens to a Democrat?
    You had no problem of using a 30+ year allegation with no witnesses against George Takei.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You had no problem of using a 30+ year allegation with no witnesses against George Takei.
    Funny, I don't recall saying we should ruin his career and his life over the allegations nor do I recall doing much more than to use that story to make fun at leftists such as yourself who were going all in on the #MeToo movement when it was targeting rich Hollywood elites or conservatives but got strangely quiet when it came to an Asian, gay, anti-Trump "hero."

But by all means, let's see you post some quotes showing otherwise. I'm sure we're all holding our breath for you to do something besides make shit up for once.

3. Default

Or against the Catholic Church.

But I guess those were men accusing them, and they're far more rational than we hysterical women.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

But I guess those were men accusing them, and they're far more rational than we hysterical women.
    This is correct.

So Brett never got laid. He was a virgin through college and even well after. He thinks it makes sexual assault less believable. Maybe it makes it more believable. Was he an incel before it was popular?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

Okay now I have to see this quote where I have ever defended the Catholic Church covering up sex crimes.

Or are you two such lying cunts you don't know how to be anything but lying cunts now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Funny, I don't recall saying we should ruin his career and his life over the allegations nor do I recall doing much more than to use that story to make fun at leftists such as yourself who were going all in on the #MeToo movement when it was targeting rich Hollywood elites or conservatives but got strangely quiet when it came to an Asian, gay, anti-Trump "hero."

But by all means, let's see you post some quotes showing otherwise. I'm sure we're all holding our breath for you to do something besides make shit up for once.
    Oh, you were just trolling, riiiight.

Oh, you were just trolling, riiiight.
    The lying cunt yet again can't provide just a single quote.

Keep lying.

The lying cunt yet again can't provide just a single quote.

Keep lying.
    Don’t need proof these days...just allegations.