Page 106 of 291 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2901

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Like I've been saying, Kavanaugh is going to pull his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    She's not lacking witnesses if this happened. You'd think people wouldn't be torn on this. You telling me my friend shoved his dick in your face? Yo, what the fuck dude? We're going to the cops. Now. Nah dude, you're gonna go tell the cops. You can do it with me or after I knock you the fuck out but we're going.

What the fuck, man.
    I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is.
    I'm just blown away, man.

Oh right, that wasn't directed angrily toward Tgo, just like... an example of what I would've done if I learned someone in my immediate vicinity put his dick in a drunk girls face.
    Last edited by Astray; 09-23-2018 at 08:58 PM.

She's not lacking witnesses if this happened. You'd think people wouldn't be torn on this. You telling me my friend shoved his dick in your face? Yo, what the fuck dude? We're going to the cops. Now. Nah dude, you're gonna go tell the cops. You can do it with me or after I knock you the fuck out but we're going.

What the fuck, man.
    None of it makes sense and it reeks of desperation.

Each and every single person Ford said was there have all said it either never happened or they weren't there.

And now this story suddenly comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Like I've been saying, Kavanaugh is going to pull his name.
    Perhaps this is why he got all pissy in their practice sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    None of it makes sense and it reeks of desperation.

Each and every single person Ford said was there have all said it either never happened or they weren't there.

And now this story suddenly comes out?
    Yeah. Yeah...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Perhaps this is why he got all pissy in their practice sessions.
    Talk about hypocrisy.. He was fuming that the questions were so personal and detailed yet he had no problems wanting Bill Clinton to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Talk about hypocrisy.. He was fuming that the questions were so personal and detailed yet he had no problems wanting Bill Clinton to do the same.
    Ya, hes a partisan fuck. Been in the gop machine his whole adult life. His failure to release his records should disqualify him before it even got this far.

Ive seen one report that everyone knew about this accusation a week ago but still tried to jam kavanaugh through. Dont have a link, so we'll have to see if that gets confirmed.

Below is the most important paragraph from Ronan Farrow's article. It means that there is good reason for the Senate committee to call Mark Judge as a witness. Current probability that Kavanaugh "withdraws" from consideration before the hearing? 70%.

After seeing Judge’s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that “ ‘no horseplay’ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.” Rasor stressed that “under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” but, she said, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.” In an interview with The New Yorker, she said, “Mark told me a very different story.” Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep. (Barbara Van Gelder, an attorney for Judge, said that he “categorically denies” the account related by Rasor. Van Gelder said that Judge had no further comment.)

More...

In case you didn't know, Ronan Farrow is Woody Allen's son and brother-in-law. It's a complicated world.

10. Default

It's surreal to believe a woman claiming to be a devout catholic would consume enough alcohol to become inebriated to the point of black out. Gluttony is a sin and moderation is a virtue. Just as well, when that kid fucking ran down the hall shouting that Brett Kavanaugh stuck his dick in someones face and nothing happened. If you were in a hallway and you heard someone, not just someone but an actual identifying name, make that claim would you not feel compelled to go to administration or the police?

It's fucking Yale, I know, but that's damning. They wouldn't have wanted to be associated with that shit, right?
    Seriously- have you never met a Freshman in college before?