Page 71 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You losers should get the fuck over it. Assuming it's true, which I don't believe for a second, it was an "attempted rape" at best and more likely aggravated battery or sexual assault. Both of which are well beyond the statute of limitations so all that is served is your overly sensitive feelings over preventing a conservative constitutional origionalist from serving the court and slowing down the relentless drive by you idiots to push a progressive, destructive and harmful agenda. So the real reason all you children are up in arms is because he would likely put a stop to many of your attempts to legislate by lawsuit. You would have to actually sell your terrible and misguided ideas and you know you can't do it.

You lost, elections have consequences and one of them is that good people can get put on the Supreme Court to protect and defend the constitution instead of progressive SJW whiners.
    A couple theories are presented here. Lets look at them individually.

1) Attempted Rape Ok. Real Rape Not Ok.
    2) Kavanaugh should be processed criminally with criminal rules. ( I say this because you want to talk about statute of limitations)
    3) If your party does well in an election cycle then that party becomes the King and gets to do anything it wants.
    4) Rocktar doesn't believe the woman because of course he won't believe the woman.

Of course this whole misguided paragraph misses by a mile that his SCOTUS appointment isn't a right. It's just a job that many people are qualified to do and he's not on trial for his life here.

EDIT: I think it's telling to see how worked he is over this. I'm interpreting that as a worry from the right wing that Kavanugh's appointmen is in doubt.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-19-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I love it. One extreme in here saying rape accusations are 99.999% factual and that Kavanaugh denying it actually lends credibility to his accuser, and the other going 'lol it was a long time ago who cares if he actually sexually assaulted someone get rekt libtards'. You two deserve each other.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    A couple theories are presented here. Lets look at them individually.

1) Attempted Rape Ok. Real Rape Not Ok.
    No but keep telling yourself that because it makes what you are doing somehow justified.

2) Kavanaugh should be processed criminally with criminal rules. ( I say this because you want to talk about statute of limitations)
    I don't believe it happened and we have a massive amount of precedent to sit on regarding time limits to prosecute crime and hold people accountable. The Democrats have no issue throwing out all kinda of current and past accusations of sexual misconduct all saying "it was a long time ago" or "it wasn't that bad" so I am taking you at your word that is how you want to handle these. Too bad the shoe is on the other foot now. Otherwise we need to look at Clinton, Teddy should have been in prison, Ellison should be out and so on. But again, you keep telling yourself that to sleep well at night.

3) If your party does well in an election cycle then that party becomes the King and gets to do anything it wants.
    This is the over all tone when Democrats had a super majority and changed the rules of Congress and their response to everything was "elections have consequences suck it up, we are in charge." So again, we took you at your word that this is how things should be. Again, sucks for you now that the shoe is on the other foot.

4) Rocktar doesn't believe the woman because of course he won't believe the woman.
    Nice way to generalize ridiculously. Your argument and assertion here is simply wrong and offensive but hey, it's the Left's policy to call everyone a racist, sexist, homophobe, bigot when they disagree. I expect nothing better from you and you never fail to disappoint.

Of course this whole misguided paragraph misses by a mile that his SCOTUS appointment isn't a right. It's just a job that many people are qualified to do and he's not on trial for his life here.

EDIT: I think it's telling to see how worked he is over this. I'm interpreting that as a worry from the right wing that Kavanugh's appointmen is in doubt.
    It is the right of the President to appoint someone and for the Senate to confirm. It is not the right of some half baked Leftist activist to manufacture crap and then wait 3 decades to use it in a pathetic eleventh hour attempt to destroy a person's career in an assault on the system.

You like to read a lot into my words, it is often refreshing to learn from others what I think, how I feel and what I said. This is also, of course, a Leftist tactic to try and put a person on the defensive. If you are so psychic, why have you not picked lottery tickets and joined the ranks of the rich and clueless. You have half of the qualifications already.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

It is the right of the President to appoint someone and for the Senate to confirm. It is not the right of some half baked Leftist activist to manufacture crap and then wait 3 decades to use it in a pathetic eleventh hour attempt to destroy a person's career in an assault on the system.

You like to read a lot into my words, it is often refreshing to learn from others what I think, how I feel and what I said. This is also, of course, a Leftist tactic to try and put a person on the defensive. If you are so psychic, why have you not picked lottery tickets and joined the ranks of the rich and clueless. You have half of the qualifications already.
    Not much reading into your words, it's what you wrote. Didn't you say it's not even rape but attempted rape or sexual assault? Did you not bring up the statute of limitations which doesn't even matter with his confirmation hearing?

You can definitely criticize dems too. Nothing wrong with that and plenty of blame.

But what the hell is this? It is not the right of some half baked Leftist activist to manufacture crap and then wait 3 decades to use it in a pathetic eleventh hour attempt to destroy a person's career in an assault on the system. I assume you don't actually believe this do you?

Not much reading into your words, it's what you wrote. Didn't you say it's not even rape but attempted rape or sexual assault? Did you not bring up the statute of limitations which doesn't even matter with his confirmation hearing?

You can definitely criticize dems too. Nothing wrong with that and plenty of blame.

But what the hell is this? It is not the right of some half baked Leftist activist to manufacture crap and then wait 3 decades to use it in a pathetic eleventh hour attempt to destroy a person's career in an assault on the system. I assume you don't actually believe this do you?
    I don't believe her accusation and a person's mere accusation is not and should not be enough to destroy a person's career and because this blatantly sexist position has been pushed so far in society, it is an assault on our system of justice with the whole innocent until proven guilty.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

6. Default

Weird, Rocktar wasn't outraged when Republicans refused to allow Obama to pick a supreme court judge. Do as I say not as I do BS.

I don't believe her accusation and a person's mere accusation is not and should not be enough to destroy a person's career and because this blatantly sexist position has been pushed so far in society, it is an assault on our system of justice with the whole innocent until proven guilty.
    It's got nothing to do with the justice system and innocent until proven guilty doesn't matter here. This is a judgement call, it's subjective and at the end of the day the hearings are a job interview.

Why don't you believe her?

As for a mere accusation it's becoming more than that and quickly. I still think he'll get through so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-19-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Weird, Rocktar wasn't outraged when Republicans refused to allow Obama to pick a supreme court judge. Do as I say not as I do BS.
    Dems didn't have control then. Again, elections have consequences because that's what you and others have been spouting for years.

It's got nothing to do with the justice system and innocent until proven guilty doesn't matter here. This is a judgement call, it's subjective and at the end of the day the hearings are a job interview.
    It does matter. Simple accusations from over 3 decades ago with no supporting evidence should not be justification for ending careers.

Why don't you believe her?
    No supporting evidence. Lack of timely reporting. Contrived and politically motivated release of the accusation. If she really cared, why not bring it up back in the day when she first thought about it? Answer: because she could not make political hay with it. Whereas we have Ellison's accuser making timely accusations, Bill Clinton's accuser made timely accusations and yet all you whiners crying about this unsubstantiated claim are quick to dismiss those. You are a pile of raging hypocrites all rallying around you last desperate hope to prevent a conservative from being appointed to the court.

As for a mere accusation it's becoming more than that and quickly. I still think he'll get through so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
    It's not more than a mere unsubstantiated accusation and the only way it becomes anything more is that idiots like you and the Leftist media keep pushing it. Where is your outrage on behalf of Karen Monahan or Juanita Broaddrick?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

9. Default

So if Dems take congress this year and then 2 spots open on the court you won't mind when they refuse to hold hearings for nominees? Something tells me you and your ilk will throw temper tantrums.

Dems didn't have control then. Again, elections have consequences because that's what you and others have been spouting for years.

It does matter. Simple accusations from over 3 decades ago with no supporting evidence should not be justification for ending careers.

No supporting evidence. Lack of timely reporting. Contrived and politically motivated release of the accusation. If she really cared, why not bring it up back in the day when she first thought about it? Answer: because she could not make political hay with it. Whereas we have Ellison's accuser making timely accusations, Bill Clinton's accuser made timely accusations and yet all you whiners crying about this unsubstantiated claim are quick to dismiss those. You are a pile of raging hypocrites all rallying around you last desperate hope to prevent a conservative from being appointed to the court.

It's not more than a mere unsubstantiated accusation and the only way it becomes anything more is that idiots like you and the Leftist media keep pushing it. Where is your outrage on behalf of Karen Monahan or Juanita Broaddrick?
    Hold up a minute. You've made a comment like this a couple times. You think she sat on this for 30 years to wait for a good time to accuse him? Or she thought about fucking him over in high school and today is her opportunity?

No, one allegation shouldn't ruin a career so let's find out as best we can if there's anything to it. Nothing wrong with that. If he makes it on the bench this month or two months from now he's still there for life.