Page 103 of 291 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quit being obsessed with people on the PC.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You used to be a pretry cool dude, now you're just another toxic troll that gets off on harassing people and trying to spread lies and rumors.
    I'm not calling you a rapist, for the record. I'm still of the side of, evidence first. I merely stated that there are, in fact, instances where people with mental illness cannot be held accountable for something like consent due to their altered state of mind and blurred perception.

now you're just another toxic troll that gets off on harassing people and trying to spread lies and rumors.
    Hilarious. Probably everyone had totally forgotten about Bob's accusations against you in regards to you taking advantage of Gnome Rage. But you went digging through posts that are several years old looking for SOMETHING you could "attack" Parkbandit with and you thought you found something.

"Here's some posts from Bob stating Parkbandit wants his dick. I'm gonna quote this and call Parkbandit a pedophile! I'm so clever!" -- Is probably an accurate description of your thought process at the time.

So people checked out the thread said quote came from and lo and behold, look at that. Bob also accused you of taking advantage of a young woman who was in no condition to give consent.

What do you do then? You accuse OTHER PEOPLE of "spreading lies and rumors" after YOU used Bob's words to call Parkbandit a pedophile. And let's not gloss over the fact that Bob's comments about Parkbandit wanting his dick were clearly satire, whereas his accusations against you were very real.

You are just a disgusting individual who has to play on people's Trump Derangement Syndrome to give the false sense of reality that there are people who actually don't think you're human garbage. It's just like Bob himself said, you take advantage of people to get what you want.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-23-2018 at 06:16 PM.

So did he hitchhike to where gr lived or did they live close together? Always kind of wondered about the logistics

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    You internet thug, you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm not calling you a rapist, for the record. I'm still of the side of, evidence first. I merely stated that there are, in fact, instances where people with mental illness cannot be held accountable for something like consent due to their altered state of mind and blurred perception.
    Why not? The democrats are basically saying your guilty until proven innocent. Screw evidence. In today’s age all you need are the allegations to ruin someone’s life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Why not? The democrats are basically saying your guilty until proven innocent. Screw evidence. In today’s age all you need are the allegations to ruin someone’s life.
    I'm not a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm not a Democrat.
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Reported.
    Deported.