Page 64 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the dude that doesn't give a shit that 20+ women have said Trump sexually assaulted/harassed them.
    So let me get this straight. Me NOT using women's suffering to further my political agenda is the exact same thing as time4fun using women's suffering to further her political agenda?

You're just flat out retarded now. You're not even clever or creative. At least cwolff is good for a laugh at how outrageously sexist and racist he can be, and time4fun can at least Google shit. But you? You're just a waste on these forums.

You seem to be highly confused as to what holding both sides accountable means.
    So you honestly, truly, 100% don't think what the Democrats are doing is just a stalling tactic?

Then do explain why Feinstein waited almost 2 months to spring this gem on the senate and only after the confirmation hearings were over?

Do explain why she, and now the accuser, is demanding to wait until the FBI conducts their investigation until the confirmation vote goes through.

Let's see you even attempt to defend this shit.

You seem to be highly confused as to what holding both sides accountable means. You also seemed to be highly obsessed with the fact that I criticize both parties when I feel that they're doing something wrong. Must suck to be you.
    Just ignore him. Maybe he'll finally find a new bridge to move under so he can go back to scaring sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Just ignore him. Maybe he'll finally find a new bridge to move under so he can go back to scaring sheep.
    Definitely. Hes always been a zealot but these past few months he's really gone off the deep end. I put him on ignore a week or so ago and haven't missed out on anything worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Definitely. Hes always been a zealot but these past few months he's really gone off the deep end. I put him on ignore a week or so ago and haven't missed out on anything worth reading.
    Who haven't you put on ignore? You must have quite the echo chamber going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who haven't you put on ignore? You must have quite the echo chamber going on.
    I don't think I'm on his ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I don't think I'm on his ignore.
    Yet!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Me NOT using women's suffering to further my political agenda is the exact same thing as time4fun using women's suffering to further her political agenda?

You're just flat out retarded now. You're not even clever or creative. At least cwolff is good for a laugh at how outrageously sexist and racist he can be, and time4fun can at least Google shit. But you? You're just a waste on these forums.
    Uhh.. it has NOTHING to do with furthering a political agenda. 20+ women have accused Trump of sexual assault/harassment and you straight up don't give a shit.

I can't say everything is truthful, I don't know. -- Dianne Feinstein in regards to Kavanaugh's accuser.

Does this woman know what a raging sexist she is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So this is a little bit of what has happened to Dr Ford's life since her letter was leaked and she spoke to the Washington Post:

But, sure, she just woke up and day and made up a story for fun. This is what women who accuse powerful men of sexual harassment or assault face. And they all know this is going to happen to them.

We treat them like criminals, and 99.9% of them are actually brave, principled human beings who are trying to cope with what happened to them and to help keep this from happening to other people.
    Yet none of these things would have happened if she had come forward when her accusations took place. Waiting 35 years did nothing to protect future victims, her inaction is the definition of cowardice. In our country a defendant has the right to face their accuser as well as the right to an expedient trial and the democrats are working to avoid both. The democrats want this to linger for as long as possible.

Being a hero means facing the fears of uncertainty not hiding from it for 35 years.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984