Page 153 of 291 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Don't be one of those guys. If you have something to say, something to add to the discussion then do. Please do. As for the trolling, we have enough of that. You're smarter than that
    u r retarded

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh because the GOP didn't nominate someone accused by 19 women of sexual assault (who was literally caught on tape bragging about committing sexual assault) for President, or someone accused of being child molester for Senate, or someone accused of attempted (and apparently actual) aggravated rape for Supreme Court Justice?

Because, I mean, wow, in that case I really managed to misread a lot of articles!
    How many years has it been since you last took a dump?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How many years has it been since you last took a dump?

And that's how they get me. I'm playing right into it. I'm so interested in maintaining my butthurt level with trump that I'll believe anything.

We're getting what we deserve for being so full of shit about everything, especially over the past 10 years.
    Fixed.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Let's just all remind ourselves that the women accusing Kavanaugh all wanted the FBI to investigate.

The one person who hasn't called for the FBI to investigate is Kavanaugh.

What does that tell you?
    It tells us that the democrat plan is to do anything possible to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms. Doesn't matter what needs to be done, just find a way to stall.

Otherwise this whole thing would have been happening in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It tells us that the democrat plan is to do anything possible to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the midterms. Doesn't matter what needs to be done, just find a way to stall.

Otherwise this whole thing would have been happening in July.
    This is correct. The desperation is palpable.

It's amazing that they had time to interview these supposed alternate rapists but couldn't bother to show for their scheduled call with Debbie Ramirez
    I'm interested to see what Rachel Mitchell is going to do. She's a person who has prosecuted sexual predators. Now she's a hired gun to prosecute the victim. The optics are also shitty. She's got a little desk below and in front of the Senators. The dems can rightly point out that they have strong powerful women so no need to hire a token subordinate to ask the questions that a bunch of creepy old men can't.

I'm interested to see what Rachel Mitchell is going to do. She's a person who has prosecuted sexual predators. Now she's a hired gun to prosecute the victim. The optics are also shitty. She's got a little desk below and in front of the Senators. The dems can rightly point out that they have strong powerful women so no need to hire a token subordinate to ask the questions that a bunch of creepy old men can't.
    You're retarded.

Only in the US would a minor political party work this hard, knowing they had to do something desperate, to find a disposable woman to come forward with a story that claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago...

The scariest part is- Democrat voters by and large have no problem with this.

#values

PS THIS is why Hillary lost the election.
    Corrected for accuracy with the real reality.. not a made up one in your tiny brain.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's like you know how dumb you're sounding but you're okay with it.
    She has to live in that head 24/7... you don't think she's used to it by now?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.