Page 259 of 280 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2795

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #2581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The day that the sound of cracking open a cold one was heard around the world.

    I hope Kavanaugh goes home tonight and live streams himself doing this:



    And then immediately end the stream.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #2582

    Default

    A follow up to the video I posted yesterday.

  3. #2583
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,607
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I love that liberals keep whining and complaining and no one fucking cares.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #2584
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,563
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I'm just glad this shit is mostly over. Now we get to when the protesters reveal themselves in the final hearing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #2585
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm just glad this shit is mostly over. Now we get to when the protesters reveal themselves in the final hearing.
    No, the right are the ones who are violent.

    The left only ever means to round kick cell phones out of hands.

  6. #2586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    No, the right are the ones who are violent.

    The left only ever means to round kick cell phones out of hands.
    #PhoneLivesMatter
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #2587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm just glad this shit is mostly over. Now we get to when the protesters reveal themselves in the final hearing.


    Our tent is yuuuuuuuuge

    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-06-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #2588

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #2589
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I always knew you were an idiot, but thanks for the reinforcement.

  10. #2590
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,607
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I always knew you were an idiot, but thanks for the reinforcement.
    We don't need any reinforcement from you. Hey, weren't you ignoring him though?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •